Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

What's for your dinner?

FfionFfion
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
2night i htink were having homemade shepards pie!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

Ffion said:
2night i htink were having homemade shepards pie!

mmmmmmm my favourite!! Very happy

hipmommahipmomma
soya mince bolognase tonight!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog Last edited by staceyb 1 decade 3 years ago
well tonight were having good old beans on toast. i love it with a fried egg on top Very happy

FfionFfion
- My blog
2night were having pizza n garlic bread! lol,

SassySassy
- My blog
I have no idea what to fix tonight. Crazy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
well the kids have eaten and were having a takeout. have to wait for james to come home from cricket practice though

hipmommahipmomma
we just had stir fry chicken and veg in black bean sauce with rice...yummy!!

GTTkelGTTkel
I'm doing a roast YUMMY Very happy Roast pork with lovely crackling,stuffing,roast potatoes,roast parsnips,carrots,sprouts,little sausages wrapped in bacon,gravy Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog

GTTkel said:
I'm doing a roast YUMMY Very happy Roast pork with lovely crackling,stuffing,roast potatoes,roast parsnips,carrots,sprouts,little sausages wrapped in bacon,gravy Very happy

im coming to yours for dinner lolol i love pork. mmmmmmmmmm were having sausage and mash Very happy

hipmommahipmomma
Kids have been fed and Hubby can feed himself, I'm off to my interview! *does a little dance*

Very happy

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
i just have to say that we had a jacket spud. ive not had one in ages and it was scrummy. lol cheese beans and mayo mmmmmmmmmmm might have another tonight Very happy

kerryann71kerryann71
i had steak n kidney pudding & homemade chips & baked beans ( yummmmmyyy ) supper/tea

breakfast/lunch i had egg & bacon & fried tomotoes & mushrooms & bread ( yummmmyyyy )

see you from kerry...........

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
today charly is having butternut puree and me and her dad are gonna have pizza and nibbly bits because i'm not in the mood to cook too hot! lol Cool

sliceslice
Tonight we had roast beef with fresh vegetables and potatoes, yum yum (even better cause he cooked)

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
well since DH is away iv asked kids what they would like and its hotdogs lol

oh well nice easy tea Wink

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
tonight were having sausage casserole

ButtercupButtercup

staceyb said:
tonight were having sausage casserole

that's what we had. with cauli,broccoli and peas and it was delicious if i do say so myself Very happy

jade-leighjade-leigh
i just did a chicken 2 nite with mash and carrots thinking it was very easy after been at work 10 hours and the kids begged me to make yorkie pud which is easy enough but......only got one tray so have too wait for ages till got enough .......... Suspect

AlexAlex Moderator
we had chicken breats wrapped in bacon with stuffing, new potatoes, and mixed veg(cauli and brocoli and carrots)

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews