Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

We Have chosen our names for new baby when he/ she is here

hayley81hayley81
posted 1 decade 8 months ago
What do u all think???
for a boy we like lucas michael
for a girl we like cerys maddison
took a few weeks to our boy as we couldnt agree but girl was what we were going to call kyle when he was in my beelly LOL

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i have a 2nd cousin called lucas and my cousin sam,her middle name is cerys after her late aunty.i like thename maddison - its a name that i like for if we have a little girl - although at the moment im put of by my sisters cat being called it - grrr!!

i think lucas michael goes quite nice together hun,are you gonna find out what you are having or are you gonna have a surprise?

hayley81hayley81

Hayley_Kev said:
i have a 2nd cousin called lucas and my cousin sam,her middle name is cerys after her late aunty.i like thename maddison - its a name that i like for if we have a little girl - although at the moment im put of by my sisters cat being called it - grrr!!

i think lucas michael goes quite nice together hun,are you gonna find out what you are having or are you gonna have a surprise?

Hey hun yeah i will find out what i am having got my next scan on 19th november hopefully i will find out then if he / she in the right position, my gut feeling says another boy dont know why but really think it another boy.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
well they say its mothers instinct dont they,were you hoping for a girl second time round?

i 'felt' i was having a boy with ethan,but i didnt know wether the 'feeling' was because i was so desperate for a boy or cuz i really was having one - turned out i was right and i had my little boy!

they say dont they that is it boys give off a stronger hormone or one of em do anyways LOL! and you act in a certain way,i think its more moody or summat with a boy,i cant remember now! LOL

candgsmumcandgsmum
I think they're lovely names hun! Don't let anyone put you off either. We stuck to our guns with George - a lot of people (mostly my family Rolling Eyes ) didn't like it - and didn't mince their words about it either! They think it suits him now so glad I didn't listen to them!

I was sure I was having a boy with my first pregnancy and had a girl LOL!!! I found out with George at my 20 weeks scan although everything was so different when I was having him I had a feeling it must have been a boy.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
good luck babe the names are beautiful
xxx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I love the names hun! Hope you're feeling well too!

angelmumangelmum
There really nice names hunni xx

kelkel
love em both hun Thumbs Up

Kris10Kris10
what great names!!!! Love

EmmieEmmie
Great names hun !

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
love them hun. love the name lucas

hayley81hayley81

Hayley_Kev said:
well they say its mothers instinct dont they,were you hoping for a girl second time round?

i 'felt' i was having a boy with ethan,but i didnt know wether the 'feeling' was because i was so desperate for a boy or cuz i really was having one - turned out i was right and i had my little boy!

they say dont they that is it boys give off a stronger hormone or one of em do anyways LOL! and you act in a certain way,i think its more moody or summat with a boy,i cant remember now! LOL

I heard sweet tooth is girl also heard high heart rate is girl also heard mood swings boy and sickness boy
so far have not stop eating sweet things, not stopped chucking up (well has eased off latley) am moody as ever and the heart rate was 170 bpm LOL so atm im having a boy/girl PMSL, but gut instinct says it a boy.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

hayley81 said:

I heard sweet tooth is girl also heard high heart rate is girl also heard mood swings boy and sickness boy
so far have not stop eating sweet things, not stopped chucking up (well has eased off latley) am moody as ever and the heart rate was 170 bpm LOL so atm im having a boy/girl PMSL, but gut instinct says it a boy.

yeh thats wot i thort too,only after my preg,i now no longer beleve it! i had such a sweet tooth with ethan,craved haribo sweets constantly and everyday i had a crunchie mcflurry without fail!! i was dead moody with him tho,and yeh i remember my mw saying about boys having slower heartbeats,but until i have a girl,time will tell about the difference in heartrate! i did them chinese gender test things online too,they always came back i was havin a girl!! LOL!!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

hayley81 said:

yeh thats wot i thort too,only after my preg,i now no longer beleve it! i had such a sweet tooth with ethan,craved haribo sweets constantly and everyday i had a crunchie mcflurry without fail!! i was dead moody with him tho,and yeh i remember my mw saying about boys having slower heartbeats,but until i have a girl,time will tell about the difference in heartrate! i did them chinese gender test things online too,they always came back i was havin a girl!! LOL!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews