Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

edit (its back on! lol)

EmmieEmmie
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
awww im sorry hun-

Kiss

hipmommahipmomma
ok...well...update! lol

he was at the party.

he actually called me twice today, odd.

Apparantly, now that him and the missis have actually decided to give it another go, she went back to her now ex boyfriends house and stayeed there friday night, and had himj round the house tonight while he was out.

he basically kept saying what a head mess it all was, wouldnt actually talk to me about anything tho. And then he said dont you hate that feeling when you realise you have made totally the wrong decision.

We both made quite a joke of how well behaved we were being, he did walk me home and the good behaviour lapsed long enough for a kiss goodnight.

I am so confused about the whole thing! lol

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
just be careful about how close you let him get again,it seems both him and his wife both want their cake (and all that) you really dont want the heartache all over again.only you can decide where you want to take things now,but personally,i wouldnt trust a man who kissed me behind his wifes back! Tounge Out

hipmommahipmomma
You make a very good point. One in fact that I'm all too well aware of. I do seem to be getting myself into an awful mess!!

GTTkelGTTkel
I don't want to hurt your feelings but every relationship I have seen start like this ends with the single person (ie you) being a rebound. I'm sure that he has feelings for you but people in his situation need a cushion to ease the fall of a marriage. I think if you ever want a chance you need to stay apart and then possibly something good could come in the future-way down the line when other issues are resolved.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw hun what a mess Sad Face

I don't really know what to suggest - not much help am I Wink

I'm sure you know in your head what you should be doing, but your heart and/or the heat of the moment says something else...which by experience I've found you end up regretting later Sad Face

Take care of yourself hun xx

hapydazyhapydazy
Just be careful Faye, follow your gut then your heart, sometimes it works better that way. I should take my own advise more often Embarassed

Kiss 's to ya hun!

hipmommahipmomma
Thanks everyone. I appreciate everything you are all saying, an I know I should be agreeing, and that I should cut my losses and run. I'm not tho.

I'm in a place where I'm willing to accept either outcome. If him and his wife do give it another go (which is starting to look unlikely anyway) I will, as i said, be happy they can sort it out. But I would like to atleast see where it might go if he decides he wants a relationship with me.

Hayley_Kev - i do appreciate what you are saying about the trust thing. But there is so much more to everything than I have managed to explain on here. I don't have an issue with it.

GTTKel - they have been seperated 7 months. If anyone was going to bring up rebound i thought the finger would point at me! My other thread says all about it!

Today, I ma happy, and in a way contented. Just impatient...lol

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Good luck babe, hope it turns out happy, don't like it when things go wrong Kiss well no one does but still

bluebellbluebell
How did the party go hun...was he there?!
Hope you had a good time regardless and arwe feelin ok about things!

Wink

hipmommahipmomma
ok lol

things got better then worse

the funniest thing is that me and his ex wife are now thick as thieves!

we are together, nothing heavy, just seeing where life takes us together.

I'm happy.

and I did follow my gut hapydazy. I have new found faith in it Smile

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i just hope everythings gonna workout great for you hun - the last thing you need from him is more heartache. if your determined to make a go with him - make him aware whos the boss!!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
LOL at you being 'thick as thieves' with his ex Very happy

Well you follow your instincts hun, you only live once after all, at least you won't be wondering 'what if' further down the line.

Take care and I really do hope it turns out alright in the end for you all Very happy x

hipmommahipmomma
thank you both. i've been out with Brenden tonight to a gig, It felt fantastic being together, and with all the mess and confusion put behind us.

Grinning like a cheshire cat right about now! lol

I like it when things go well! lol

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews