Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

i may be pregnant?

chellezzchellezz
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Well im new here, My name is Michelle and i have 2 beautiful kids a 3 yr old named Madison and a 6mth old named Caden. Anyway I was a day late and since im on BC im always on sced. anyway I got it this morning BUT its kinda like just brown stuff and dark brown blood. Im on the Nuva Ring and i had the hardest time with it this month, it kept falling out. so now im scared that i may be pregnant. Maybe im just paranoid but if i was is that my period would would look like? Im really hoping im not because I really dont want anymore and at least not right now. HELP? Sad Face

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i dont no what to say babe just wanted to say welcome to jp and hope u get the result u need u should really do a test though keep us informed
xxx

chellezzchellezz
thanks, i took a test and it was neg.

AlexAlex Moderator
how scary for you. Im glad you got the result you wanted

hapydazyhapydazy
OH, I responded to your pm before I saw this, glad that it was a false alarm if that's the way it was meant to be for you... little scary when it's not exactly what you're sure about at the moment, been there!! Shocked

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews