Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Tiggy's weighloss.

tiggytiggy
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
OK i can never stick to these things so if i stray away someone give me a slap.

anyway here is a typical routin efor me and aly im not gonny put times casue they vary from day to day depending on how well we slpet lol.

we get uo in the morning shortly after ray and his mum laeve for work.

alyssa wil go sit tin the kliving room with her grandad while i pop into the bathroom to get washewd and dressed.

i will then change alyssas nappy and then we got make braekfsst.

aly always has a bowl of ready brek with prune juice mixed thru i. ill have bran flajes or cocopos depending on what MIL bought from tesco thi sweek lol.

i wil themn get aklyssa washed and we both brush our teeth and i get her dressed.

we then do the dishes. a Alyssa sits on the worktop while i fill the dishwasher and wipe all the worktops. * every 2 or 3 days I'll sweep the kitchen out an hoover all the carpets*

we then put on a washing and play in the living room til its done. it then gets put through the spinner awhile another loads is being washed.

just before 12 aly will have a yogurt then I'll put her in her buggy get the dog ready and we go for a walk round the block its about a mile.

wen we get back aly is sleeping so i put the second load of washing through the spinner and depending on weather take it all down the garden.

i the make myself lunch usually a sandwich and i always have some fruit n veg with it usually some bits of celery and grapes.

after that I'll do the ironing and then aly wakes up ill make her something to eat usually custard or semolina * she got a sore throat just now*

and ray come home wondering why i'm tired lol.

WolfblassWolfblass
YOur routinse was vfery similar to mine when i was a sahm!

Then when DP lost his job and i went back out to work he realised how hard a mothers day was!

So now he doesn't whinge ever!

And i must admit before i had DD he did his fair share of housework!

Now he's running his own business though i still find myself doing most of the motherly duties before i got to work if im on lates - ar after if i'm on an early!

It's my day off today and the house looks like a bomb has hit it! aND HE'S MEETINGS ALL DAY!

FAB! Crying

tiggytiggy
As we live with Rays parent just now ive aklso got theur mess too to deal with however i refuse to do any on a saturday or sunday wen they both off work lool.

ps i will start a weighloss diary from tomorrow if i can remebmber lol.

tiggytiggy
Thursady 2nd feb 2007

BREAKFAST: Small bowl of bran flakes with semi skimmed milk.

MORNING EXERCISE: hanging out 3 baskets of washing, take aly doen garden in buggy.

MID MORNING SNACK: i pot of little star jelly, aly hates em so she gets the yogurts.

EARLY AFTERNOON EXERCISE: wal;k round the block with aly in the buggy and dog on lead *1 mile walk*

LUNCH: 2 cheese sandwiches on white bread * i kno shud be brown but i ned to be in th emood for the stuff* home baked fruit scone handful of grapes.

LATE AFTERNOON EXERCISE: me ray aly and dog go a long walk about 3 miles. aly on reigns.

DINNER: grabbed some potato scones before we went out tonight.

tiggytiggy
I GIVE UP.

i keep yoyoing between 14st 10 and 14st 7 Crying

hipmommahipmomma
aww! dont give up. sometimes less is more but often more is less!!...I have always had more sucess when i eat more free foods. frunit, veg, low fat soft cheese. Meringue nests and trifle sponges are a real sweet treat without to much fat/calories. Above all, one mad pig out doesnt mean the end! keep your resolve, get up and carry on!!

You Can Do it!!!!! Very happy Kiss

alis378alis378
YOU CAN DO IT HUN!! lol

Have you tried watching your fat intake. The way to do it is buy foods that are 4g of fat per 100g. Details should be on all foodstuff so should be able to see.

That really worked for me, combined with a lot of walking (which I love when I have the time)
Alison
x

bunnigirlbunnigirl
dont give up babe come on u can do it
xxx Very happy

tiggytiggy
Kiss

ill try girls thansk for the kick upo the butt

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search