Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Bleeding at 8 weeks - very worried

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
Kiss I'm so sorry that you and your family have gone through this... You seem like a really strong person, keep coming here for friendship and support please, we can all learn from and support each other here. Kiss

hayley81hayley81
so sorry to hear of ur loss Sad Face u take care of urself hun x Kiss

kristagkristag
Thanks ladies. Today has been a bit rough. I now have the equivalent of a 'mild period' by my standards. Few twinges and aches and the odd stabbing pain but nothing I can't handle and I've not needed any pain killers yet so you can see it's not that bad.

Got my appointment for Thursday at the hospital as my Beta HCG was 1729 so they need a comparison. I looked it up on the web and it's low for the 8 weeks I should have been but they need to ensure it's dropping by Thursday.

It's been an emotional day for hubby and I again. Still quite a few tears but better. It really is a grieving process which has taken me by surprise if I'm honest as I thought I would be far more "if it's not meant to be" than I actually am.

Will drop you all the news on Thursday.

I hope this post doesn't upset other ladies who are having spotting but I wanted to share my experience with you as I know how much help looking around the forums was for me in the first instance in understanding a bit more.

Love to you all Kiss

Krista

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh hun, I've only just caught up on this post, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, I hope all the tests at the hospital go as well as they can in this situation.

I suffered spotting at 5 weeks when I was pregnant with George and I can remember how I felt when I thought I could be losing him.

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time Kiss

jo-jojo-jo
:kiss:So sorry to read about what you are going through. Big hugs to you hun.Jo xx

samalysamaly
Hi, I have just read your posts and am very sorry. I have had 2 miscarriages this year and know exactly how you are feeling.

I have just found out I am pregnant again (6 weeks). Luckily this time I have no bleeding although I am experiencing lots of mild back ache, period pain and hip pain. Hopefully this will turn out to be nothing but need to pluck up the courage to see my doctor.

I hope this experience doesn't put you off trying again. I found it easier to deal with knowing that we would be trying again.

Good luck with your tests and I hope it goes as smoothly as it can.

candgsmumcandgsmum

samaly said:
Hi, I have just read your posts and am very sorry. I have had 2 miscarriages this year and know exactly how you are feeling.

I have just found out I am pregnant again (6 weeks). Luckily this time I have no bleeding although I am experiencing lots of mild back ache, period pain and hip pain. Hopefully this will turn out to be nothing but need to pluck up the courage to see my doctor.

I hope this experience doesn't put you off trying again. I found it easier to deal with knowing that we would be trying again.

Good luck with your tests and I hope it goes as smoothly as it can.

Hi

Sorry to hear you have had a tough year Kiss

Sending you the best of luck that you have a healthy, happy pregnancy.

Don't lose the courage to see the doctors either if you are unsure or need to ask a few questions that's what they are there for hun xxx

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
awww hunnie im really sorry hope all goes better for the next time. xxxxx sending hugs to you Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

kristagkristag
It seems so many people go through miscarriage and end up having bouncing babies! I am certainly keeping my chin up and I hope the rest of you are who have been through this - especially you Samaly Kiss

Hubby and I are determined to try again shortly. Fingers crossed for next time.

I had my blood test at hospital last Thursday and the Beta HCG is down but not enough for them to officially discharge me yet so back to have another needle mark done this week Smile

Will keep in touch. Love to everyone Kiss Kiss

kimbekimbe
HIYA IM KIM IM PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST DUE IN 13 DAYS

I BLED AT 8 WEEKS I RANG THE MIDWIFE TEAM IM WITH AND THEY SAID TO GO TO HOSPITAL WHICH I DID THE DOCTOR FELT MY BELLY AND BOOKED ME IN FOR A SCAN THE NEXT DAY EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND I GOT A SNEEK PEEK AT OUR DAUGHTER IT WAS THE MOST SCARIEST TIME OF MY LIFE THOUGH HOPE EVERYTHING GOES OK

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews