Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

due date in question?

GirlieGirlGirlieGirl
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
I just found out that I am pregnant. Great news, however the tests have not come back as to how far along I am. My last period was March 28, no this is not unusual for me, so its kinda up in the air as to how far along I might be.

My question is this, I seem to have all the signs of 4-5 months along, but I cannot find anywhere that mentions about this "heavy" feeling in my lower abdomen. I feel like its weighs a ton! Is this normal?

Thanks

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
hi..congratulations..my friend has just found out she is pregnant too..she went for her first scan thinking she was only 12 weeks cause the doctr worked it out..well she only has bout 6 weeks left and then she has her baby LOL...bless her shes not had long to prepare her self

let us know how far you are

xxx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
the heavey feeling is normal but not usuall till late pregnancy i think so u may be very far gone

congratulations

xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
congratulations on your pregnancy! Clapping

the heaviness could either mean your furthur gone than you think,or it could be just the pressure on all your pelvis widening and things... i had alot of uncomfortable pressure down there from about 4months onwards,sometimes i had a sharp 'stabbing' like pain too... but i was just told it was pressure from baby and all my insides making way forhim.

AlexAlex Moderator
i would push for a quick scan to get your dates sorted.

Congratulations on your pregnancy Clapping

angelmumangelmum
I would suggest what Alex has said ask for a scan

are you showing at all?

GTTkelGTTkel
The heavy feeling could also be due to how the baby is laying in you. My boy (second pregnancy) was laying transverse for weeks and I was SOOO much more uncomfortable from an earlier stage than I had been with my first pregnancy as he was pressing on things.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews