Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Tax Credits

posted 1 decade 6 years ago
- My blog
Right not sure where I stand on this one so any help would be appreciated!

Mia currently goes to a Surestart playgroup which costs me £3.50 a session! I have just gone and filled out her form for her to start part time nursery next september and been given a leaflet on the schools day care sessions and the costs, I am very interested in changing Mia's playgroup to the school which she will be eventually starting come september as I think this will help her settle better, however the session there is £6.50, this isnt a great deal but it is £3 more than i was already paying! Anyway down to the question I was wondering if anyone knew whether because I get Child tax and working family tax I would get any help with the cost of the childcare? Am not sure as she doesnt have to be in the playgroup but I like her to go as she doesnt see any other children and I think it does her good! anyway any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks xxx

posted 1 decade 6 years ago
Yes you should be able to, if you on to you should be able to find out there or go onto the inland revenue website.

posted 1 decade 6 years ago
As far as I know hun if you are claiming both Child Tax and Working Families you should be entitled to some sort of help with your nursery fees.

Join JustParents for free to reply


Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews