Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

best of friends

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
has anyone seen this its a cbbc programme about a group of 5 children who go and take part doing tasks and treats so they win prizes
well here is the news my daughter and her friends are gonns be on it
i am so proud of her they go in oct to film it i am not sure when it on but will let u all no
i am excited for her its great
xxx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh wow hun! Yeah I've seen it a few times. I'll bet she is really excited Clapping

The last one I saw they had to put their feet in big boxes of ice hehe!

bluebellbluebell
wow....
thats great! It'll be really good and exciting for her and her friends too! bet your so proud!!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i am really proud yeah they have been sat here now disucussing things like the tasks and who will do them and things and alsorts its so nice to see her with her friends she never really had any and i cant believe how quick she has made them and how many she has she only started the new school in sept
bless her i am gonna tape it i have too LOL
xxxx

GTTkelGTTkel
How cool is that?!?

bunnigirlbunnigirl

GTTkel said:
How cool is that?!?

i no she thinks its great they have been sat talking about it all afternnon they have even come up with a kind of slogan that they say before doing each task its "girls rule and boys drool"
i thought it was so great and funny LOL
xxx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
That is incredibly cool!!! I wish I could see it too, but not here in the states Sad

I hope she and her friends have a blast with it!! Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews