Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

feel like i'm losing it!

kelkel
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
i've been quite poorly this week, normally mark is perfect and look after me and makes me rest loads if i'm poorly but this week he has done nothing to help me apart from wash up once and cook once. i really feel like i'm losing him at the mo and very lonely. i'm begining to notice things changing, only little things but they are there, like he used to always make sure we has bread and milk so i didnt have to go to the shops if i didnt want to (not that i mind getting it), he doesnt any more. he used to make time for me whatever was going on but this week especially he has not spent any time with me at all. monday, he got home and feel asleep on the sofa, tuesday he out till 9-10 oclock, wednesday we had ppl round, thursday he was interviewing at home, friday he was in the office till 6, got home, got changed and went to the pub to watch rugby, he went with callum to get curry for tea at 10.30pm, by then it was to late for me to eat coz i get bad heartburn if i eat late, so had nothing and today he has been out since 8 this morning and just phoned to say he is going to watch the local team play rugby till about 6. so, so far i aint seen him hardly at all. tomorrow he is in the office for as long as setting up 8 pc's takes so i want see him tomorrow. next week he is away thurs, fri, sat and sun, so thats next week out to. maybe i'm just feeling low and thats why its getting to me more then it usually would, i dont know, i just feel like he wants to be away from me all the time. we havent argued so theres not even a reason. i feel really low and lonely today Crying

hapydazyhapydazy
Kiss .... Hun I'm sorry you're feeling this way... maybe just try to pull him aside for a chat and let him now how you're feeling. I know when I am sick everything seems worse too but I would still talk to him and tell him what's bothering you. I hope you get it sorted and you start feeling better soon Kelly Kiss

kelkel
thanks tammi. i know life always seems so much pmore s Angry t when u'r poorly, i just want the old mark back that actually showed he cared Teeth

EmmieEmmie
Kiss

hapydazyhapydazy

kel said:
thanks tammi. i know life always seems so much pmore s Angry t when u'r poorly, i just want the old mark back that actually showed he cared Teeth

Well, I hope he does get back to that Mark for you very soon, like as soon as he gets home!! Kiss

kelkel
well hes home and so is callum, but i feel really isolated, not part of this family at the mo, its horrible and i just want to cry. Teeth

hapydazyhapydazy

kel said:
well hes home and so is callum, but i feel really isolated, not part of this family at the mo, its horrible and i just want to cry. Teeth

Kiss I'm gonna sign into MSN if you need to chat hun!

GTTkelGTTkel
my hubby's like that alot of the time and it does my head in, I get angry and sad about it, but if your oh is just like it for a week or two maybe he's just letting off some steam from work or something, they have bad weeks too sometimes. See if it passes I'm sure it will

GaynorGaynor
i have been in that boat too, think its a man thing lol. Just make some time for you, take the lead, arrange a babysitter and book a meal or cook something at home. Sit and relax and talk, tell him how you feel and ask what is wrong with him, maybe if he is working 24/7 and going to shops etc he has some issues too. Talk it out before you get to that point where you are both so fed up with each other you pass the point of no return. I usually start with ' so whats wrong with you then?' most of the time they don't even realise anything has changed. Good luck

carla234carla234
hi hun have you tried going for a girls night out! or why dont you book a holiday together and have a bit of time together even if it is a meal out give it a go and tell him how your feeling or you might feal worse if you dont let it all out x Kiss Kiss Kiss

kelkel
we had a good talk the other night and we're sorted. hes been really rushed this last few weeks and i've been poorly so more sensitive. thanks for all u'r kind words and support Kiss Kiss

candgsmumcandgsmum
I'm glad you're both ok now Kiss

Hope you are feeling a little better xx

hapydazyhapydazy

kel said:
we had a good talk the other night and we're sorted. hes been really rushed this last few weeks and i've been poorly so more sensitive. thanks for all u'r kind words and support Kiss Kiss

I'm really glad to read the Kelly, I'm so happy for you that things are getting back to normal Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews