Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

help 2

carla234carla234
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
hi i wrote the help coloum and i need some more advise i think i love someone else me and this lad have bn flirting alot with eachother at work he asked me today if i have misst him and i realy have, i know im naughty and that i have got a boyfriend and that this other bloke has a girlfriend this is so not me has anyone got any advise if you want a update go to the help subject HELP XXXXXXXX

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Hey hunnie I have just looked at your other posts from the help topic and after reading what they say I think you are confused! I know its hard hunnie I felt like this not so long ago, you need to sit and talk to both these men and work out what they both want from you! You dont want to end things with your partner for the other guy to then realise that you really do love your partner as he might just not want anything to do with you after that! Its hard hunnie but if you dont consider everything you might end up being miserable and you dont want that! Do you really love this other man or do you just think you do? Its easy to confuse love with lust! Smile feel free to pm me to chat or if you want my msn addy! xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
Last edited by Hayley_Kev 9 years 7 months ago
only you know what you want/who you want,just make sure you make theright decision.as alot of guys only want the 'excitement of being found out' when it gets too serious they run! hope ur okhun and do the right thing x

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
Agree with what's been said and the thing is that having a fling makes you feel great at the time but when you look back a few weeks later you realise how little it meant in comparison to your long term relationship. But it can take a long time to fix the damage to your relationship and some couples never totally re-gain 100% trust.

carla234carla234
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
hi thanks for all your support! me and my partner spent the day together today and it was fab it made me realise how lucky i am. im guna consontrate on what i have and just egnore this situation before it turns into a nightmare. thank you all Kiss Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews