Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

glasses

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
As of yesterday I wear glasses for watching tv and driving. I am sort of getting used to them but the weird thing is that now if I take them off and look at the tv my eyes seem worse than they were before,is this normal? have I become dependent on them already? they make my eyes hurt abit too, does this go after a while?

BedheadBedhead
I know exactly what you mean about your sight seeming worse without them! I am very short sighted and wear glasses or contact lenses all the time, when I first take them off my eyesight is always worse. I think your eyes just adjust to them and it takes a little while for them to readjust when you take them off. I can see better first thing in the morning when my eyes are not used to my glasses than last thing at night when they are (does that make sense?) I think the eye ache is normal too, I tend to get that when my presciption has changed so again I think it is just your eyes getting used to using different muscles.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i have to have glasses i am blind as a bat without them LOL
xxx

jade-leighjade-leigh
hey gtt i only need mine to drive and telly and have gone threw same i get serious head ache when i have warn them awhile ......dont wear them alot now only when im driving far out too read the signs ...LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews