Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

glasses

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
As of yesterday I wear glasses for watching tv and driving. I am sort of getting used to them but the weird thing is that now if I take them off and look at the tv my eyes seem worse than they were before,is this normal? have I become dependent on them already? they make my eyes hurt abit too, does this go after a while?

BedheadBedhead
I know exactly what you mean about your sight seeming worse without them! I am very short sighted and wear glasses or contact lenses all the time, when I first take them off my eyesight is always worse. I think your eyes just adjust to them and it takes a little while for them to readjust when you take them off. I can see better first thing in the morning when my eyes are not used to my glasses than last thing at night when they are (does that make sense?) I think the eye ache is normal too, I tend to get that when my presciption has changed so again I think it is just your eyes getting used to using different muscles.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
i have to have glasses i am blind as a bat without them lol
xxx

jade-leighjade-leigh
hey gtt i only need mine to drive and telly and have gone threw same i get serious head ache when i have warn them awhile ......dont wear them alot now only when im driving far out too read the signs ...lol

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews