Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

My clever girl

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
Evie can count to 6 Cool
she is so cleaver Thumbs Up Clapping

I start off and say 1 she say's 1 and then she carry's on herself up to 6 and then claps her hands not bad for a 17 month old i have been trying to get her on vid counting to 6 but every time i have the camra out she say's cheese Love hopefully i will get her on cam soon counting Very Happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
ahh bless her thats great well done evie
xxx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
That's really good! Go Evie!! Bet she learns lots from mummy and daddy and her brother and sisters!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Thats great well done Evie! I have noticed how much Mia is growing up, she can count to 15 on her own she knows most colours and knows what a triangle, circle, and square is hehe! xxx Thumbs Up Clapping Clapping

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

miaruby said:
Thats great well done Evie! I have noticed how much Mia is growing up, she can count to 15 on her own she knows most colours and knows what a triangle, circle, and square is hehe! xxx Thumbs Up Clapping Clapping

That's very good too... we sure have some real smart kids here don't we... why wouldn't we? the best parents are here Wink

Hope you had a fun trip Jodi!! Welcome back!

staceyj18staceyj18
aww thats sooo cute finley can count to 8! when were climbing the stairs then he starts again from 1 LOL Clapping

sooo clever arent they!! grow up so fast Shocked

angelsmomangelsmom
well done evie and all the counting children.

casey had 123 mastered but now shes dropped the number 2. she counts 1,3,9,10. tho lee said she did do 12345 with him on the stairs tother day.

kelkel
bless her heart! well done evie Clapping Clapping

kelkel
bless her heart! well done evie Clapping Clapping

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews