Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

HELP ME

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
lol dont be im fine Smile ill have a nice xmas cus i just love bein around my family and i know kierans gonna get loads of gifts from everyone else like his two sets of grandparents that spoil him lol hope u do too. i bet everyone says there gonna start early but ends up startin in december lol xxx

gypseygypsey
i started in jan sales gettin few bits but now finished just got to wrap em wich i hate Sad Face

catgirl_872catgirl_872
yea wrappin is fun at first but after the 3rd gift it gets borin and ya rush lol

gypseygypsey
ill pay some one to do it i hate it Very happy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
lol great idea, i think my sister inlaw did it last year for me lol Razz

catgirl_872catgirl_872
well when ya think everythin is sorted out it turns out its not Teeth ,
i got a letter from the council today and they were gonna give us £20 a week to pay the rent Mad
i rang em up today and they think rich is still doin full time work,so i have to wait til rich gets another 2 pay slips to prove we only get £120 every 2 weeks so we gonna have to wait another two months Crying

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Don't pay it and when you do get the slips they should back date the pay for the rent. They make things so difficult. Speak to your housing association and see what they on the matter. Better to let them know soon cause otherwise they might say o your not paying us etc. Have you sorted your tax credits out?? What other benefit are you getting?

catgirl_872catgirl_872
the house we are in is private rented so we have to pay it no matter what, i get workin tax credit that £40 or £30 and child tax credit thats £50 or £60 so together we get £90 a week ive got to pay the bills this week so we get left with £20 Sad Face it sucks xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
you needto cut down on things u dont need - the luxury items that aint a nessirity (SP?) we had to do this when we had our money problems. we cancelled our internet - our sky - only got the needed foods not the wants and ul soon get back on track! iv said before hun,iv been in this exact situation but as for private landlords - firstly, id move, your entitled to a HA or council accomodation as you cant afford ur current propety - they will move u ASAP.
there are ALWAYS ways around things - like i said before, and your never alone with these things either.
but as for the council needing ur fellas wageslips - they dont need them, they have ur nat.ins no. and get everything off that! unless they think hes been doing dodgy work cash in hand and theyre trying to catch him out.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
yea it could be that lol my husband would die if we had to get rid of the net lol but things like that has to be done sometimes like u said and if they dont give us enough to pay our rent in the end then we will go for a council house if it has to come to it Sad Face never mind there that all that bad if u get given a good place i guess thanx xxx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Yea think thats the best way. I pay £50 towards my net and phone bill each month its stupid!Gonna change to talktalk in May I think, thats when the BT contract runs out.

Everything will work out in the end babe

catgirl_872catgirl_872
yea we pay £20 each for the phone,net and sky so when the contract runs out on the bt and net we gonna get the sky deal all for £20, that be good Smile xx

RichRich Moderator

Kelly_Cait said:
Yea think thats the best way. I pay £50 towards my net and phone bill each month its stupid!Gonna change to talktalk in May I think, thats when the BT contract runs out.

Would'nt touch talk talk with a barge pole, awful service.

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait

Rich said:

Kelly_Cait said:

Would'nt touch talk talk with a barge pole, awful service.

Who do you recommend then?

catgirl_872catgirl_872
its not lookin good, i rang up just not to ask how many pay slips i need to hand in and she said three i was like ok i should have them by end of week and asked if i will still get back payed and she said no cus we got the right ammount for the pay slips i already gave in. i dunno what im gonna do cus i owe ppl money now from the rent that had to be payed Sad Face i might have to see about goin into a council house if they dont cough up soon Sad Face gonna ring about it now xx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

catgirl_872 said:
yea it could be that lol my husband would die if we had to get rid of the net lol but things like that has to be done sometimes like u said and if they dont give us enough to pay our rent in the end then we will go for a council house if it has to come to it never mind there that all that bad if u get given a good place i guess thanx xxx

thing is hun - your private renting for an exrotionate amount and its dead end money,your getting nowhere!!! council is not bad - you dont get bad areas - its just a the name 'living off the council' that gets frowned upon but its nothing how it used to be - and better still - in 3yrs you can buy your property, or move/exchange to somewhere else if you want. whereas where you are now,your just diggin yourself a deeper and deeper hole with your landlord which your strugglin to get out of.

Kelly_Cait said:

we were with talktalk for about 3 months!! awful service-treat u like shite and so we cancelled them.
im surprised that company is still going - although its never heard of these days! us and everyone i know has had nothing but trouble from them!!

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev

Kelly_Cait said:
Who do you recommend then?

i recommend vodafone (and thats not just cuz my fellas one of the bosses there) but its a great service,its £20/month for both ur internet and phone line (depending on the package-we have the best one) - and as for the phone, all calls to landlines are free no matter what time of day or nite and we can phone mobies at discount rates too,we never have a bill for the phone!! just the line rental!!

"A fast broadband connection with unlimited usage. Inclusive calls to UK landlines and 25% off calls to UK mobiles. A FREE broadband modem and FREE Norton Internet Security™ software for 6 months. FREE connection and FREE UK-based support 24/7" - quoted from their site!

THE ONLY CATCH IS>>>>
you can only get this if you are a vodafone mobile customer!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews