Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

dads arghhhhhhh

stressedmumstressedmum
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
i am so fed up with my sons dad, he has just had a rant on the phone about supportin his son,wtf is all that about? he works full time i dont i go to college, i do my best but i still need the help off him,i gonna blow i can feel it Frustrated

casey27casey27
as a dad its his responsibility to help support his son hon. dont feel bad for needing his help he should be paying anyway. x surely he must realise that by ging to college that you r working your way to building a secure future for you and your son. surely he should be able to see that the amount of support needed is short term at the moment and once yoiu graduate and find a job things will be easier on both of you. i hope you guys manage to work something out hon x Hug

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

stressedmum said:
i am so fed up with my sons dad, he has just had a rant on the phone about supportin his son,wtf is all that about? he works full time i dont i go to college, i do my best but i still need the help off him,i gonna blow i can feel it Frustrated

I'm going through something similiar hun, I wish you good luck with this. It's a shame that people can't take responsibility and realize what a gift these children are and cherish that and want to do for their children.... Grrrrrr Mad irresponsible parents make me very angry!!

Hug 's hun, we're here for you when you need!

stressedmumstressedmum
ffs it gets worse now he is not havin at a weekend, wat is up with these dads Shrug

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hug I don't know hun... it's a shame, I know so many single fathers who take responsibility and the mom's screw them over, why can't every one just think about the kids, that's what is important, nothing else should come as a priority over them. Mad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews