Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Twins

cher9979cher9979
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
Can you have twins even if they don't run in the family mother in law just had a reading and she mentioned twins, get my scan on Monday and hope it's only 1!! Scared

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
yes u can,even tho u may think they may not run in the family,there could of been in the distant past! and as you know nearly all pregnancies start as 2 but only 1 usually developes!
hope you get the results u want hun.

cher9979cher9979
Oh no me too, don't have room for 2 will let you know how I get on Confused

hayley81hayley81

cher9979 said:
Oh no me too, don't have room for 2 will let you know how I get on Confused

LOL i to have quite a big bump for my dates , people have also said u sure u not having twins LOL i get my 1st scan on 19th sept but twins run in partners side of the family not mine so hoping i only have the 1 too.good luck for monday hun x

candgsmumcandgsmum
Good luck for your scan hun!

I was big with George and people kept asking if I was expecting twins LOL! Someone asked me at 4 months if I had long to go haha!

My great grandma had twins but as far as I know, none in the family since then.

cher9979cher9979
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
Hi Guys

Had my scan this morning and definately only 1 baby Clapping . Can't believe how real it feels now which is great, the baby was sleeping and she totally woke him/her up and the little hand started moving about ooh I can't wait Very Happy

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Good to hear hunny, aww bless at your little one Thumbs Up

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
aww i loved my first scan she was jumping from side to side like i was a bouncy castle LOL it was so unreal. i would love twins and the funny thing is i actually have twins and triplets in my family so fingers crossed i might LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews