Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

and all before 10.30AM!!!!

staceybstaceyb
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
- My blog
walking catherine to school this morning i noticed she was walking funny. her left knee was bending inwards and her foot was inwards too. i asked her to walk properly and she said she was. got quite worried then. carried on to school and mentioned this to the teacher who also thought it was a bit strange. it looked like her left leg was longer than her right

i said i was going to take her to her hospital because we both thought maybe her hip has clicked out of place. thing was she was having no pain.
one of the teaching assistants drove me and the 2 kids up to minor injuries. anyway. the dr couldnrt see anything wrong. her hip and knee joints are moving fine and theres no swelling or pain. so weve just got to keep an eye on it. im not convinced but i suppose they know what theyre talking about.

had to take jami's glasses to opticians to get replaced which is on the other side of town

got in and had a message on phone. jami had forgotten her school planner and can i bring it in. the school is 2 mins from minor injuries and a good half hour walk uphill. sod that i thought and have asked james' stepmum to drive it up hehehehe im cheeky.

what a blooming morning. sorry for rambling

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hey Stace! I hope the rest of your day has gone better! I hope every thing is ok with Catherine's leg too!! that's kinda strange isn't...

Oh Happy Monday anyway Smile

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
cheers hun. im alright now after i had my cuppa Thumbs Up still worried bout catherine. ive made her a drs appointment for friday and going to see how she goes, obviously go earlier if it gets worse.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews