Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Need to lose weight!

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
- My blog
Hey all just thought I would let you all know that I will joining you all in the weight loss soon! I am going away for a week on sunday but as soon as i get back I will be starting my new diet and fitness regime! I really need to do this now as I have put more weight on! I went to see the doctor yesterday and he said he would help me if I can lose about 8lbs he will give me some tablets to help lose more! I will really need all your support and a few kicks up the butt hehe! xx

hipmommahipmomma
Well done hunni!

I joined the gym...i get the gym, swimming, classes and court sports included. Oh and sauna and steam!

And the kids are both on my membership too - so charlie can go to the soft play through term time for free! and they both get swimming for free now too!

I am still eating really badly tho. One thing at a time tho eh!

Good luck with yours hun! xx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Thanks hunnie! good luck to you and yes one thing at a time is alot easier hehe! xx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait

hipmomma said:
Well done hunni!

I joined the gym...i get the gym, swimming, classes and court sports included. Oh and sauna and steam!

And the kids are both on my membership too - so charlie can go to the soft play through term time for free! and they both get swimming for free now too!

I am still eating really badly tho. One thing at a time tho eh!

Good luck with yours hun! xx

What gym is that at? Sounds really good

Miaruby good luck, hope you have a good holiday too x

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Good luck hun! We'll be here to support you, and I think I should just join you come to think of it Confused

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
- My blog
hey all I have been cutting down on certain foods and I have lost 6lbs so far! but to be totally honest I havent really been trying! no exercise routine yet Embarassed but I will be starting my exercise in a few days and if I can lose 6lbs without trying in 4 weeks who knows how I will do when I actually get my butt in gear! x

candgsmumcandgsmum
Good luck hun, you can do it Thumbs Up

Exercise is my downfall at the moment too.

AlexAlex Moderator
good luck hun Clapping

Im aiming to loose another stone before Christmas (already lost 23 1/2lbs)

says her who is eating her way through a tray of milk tray(they were a prezzie, rude not to eat them Embarassed )

candgsmumcandgsmum
PMSL Alex hehe!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews