Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

£22

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
i went to clarks yeaterday and that is what i had to pay for lewis to have some new trainers as he has wide feet bless him and they are the only place i no i can get him some from i love kids having shoes but at that price he doesnt get many he only had some 8 weeks ago though that he has already out grown so what do u think would u pay that much ?
xxx

kelkel
its terrible they charge so much for us to put our kids in good shoes. my niece has the op prob, she has very skinny feet so it costs a bit for hers to. her mum is lucky though coz my mum buys her school uniform and i buy her shes a couple of times a year so she dont really have that extra cost Angry

jo-jojo-jo
I know what thats like my DS walks on his tippy toes so i have to buy him certain shoes that hug his ankles and nike are the only ones he walks better in and there not cheap Shocked in Australian dollars i pay about $60 every 6months.(hes only 3 and a half)and he out grows them so quickly aswell. Suspect

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I always buy Mia a pair of shoes from clarks every 8-10 weeks! depending on how fast her feet grow! I like her to have one pair of fitted shoes at least! it is quite expensive but you cant put a price on a good pair of shoes that fit and wont damage small feet! Hope this helps hunnie! x

bunnigirlbunnigirl
yeah i no that but when there is four of them it gets a bit expensive every 8 weeks lol glad the others are slowing down a bit
xxx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Caitlin tends to get her feet measured when her dads mum (nan) is down visiting her or when we go up there, so she buys the shoes from clarkes, I've done it once. I think its way too expensive for shoes, but I would pay that much. I'm flat footed and never got decent shoes when I lil.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
yeah i agree it was better for them but i was just saying too expensive lol
xxx

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i took ethan monday and had his feet measuered and ended up buying him some hush puppies professional walkers shoes which set me back £28! alot of money for something theyre gonna grow out of in a few months aint it!

bunnigirlbunnigirl
yep thats what lewis had the walking ones
and very expensive
xxx

AlexAlex Moderator

jo-jo said:
I know what thats like my DS walks on his tippy toes so i have to buy him certain shoes that hug his ankles

I used to do that. Mum was told I had to have proper heavy boots to pull my heels down. so for a long time I lived in chelsea boots.

as for the original question- yes I would I always try to get Joseph clarkes as they are a good shoe and proper shoes for children are so essential- ruin their feet now and thats them stuffed for live

candgsmumcandgsmum
We got George some about 3 months ago and he has grown out of them and his shoes cost £16. He's not been wearing any at the moment as he is just taking his first steps and I want to wait before I go to get him some more as he will be moving from the cruising shoes to the proper walking shoes.

He has lost the other shoe anyway.

I must admit I always bought Charlotte's shoes from Clarks and I bought her a pair of trainers from there and her toes were through the top in 2 weeks so I buy them from Asda or where ever. I always make sure they don't hurt her or are too tight. I just can't afford the prices.

I always had Start-right shoes as a child and my feet are still very bad. I have suffered with plenty of problems with my ankles and feet. I also tiptoe...as do Charlotte and George.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
catherine has very wide feet and her shoes usually cost £26 from clarks. i think its terrible to charge so much. as with most things these days, yr buying the name

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews