Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

School pics!

hapydazyhapydazy
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
No problem Gemma, glad to hear Katie is feeling better. I hope she had a great first day and I'm looking forward to the pics Smile

Good luck for the next apointment too, hope they can figure out why she's been so sick.

gemmagemma
Here we are:

I'm soooo proud of her BUT she dosn't seem to be settling that well, we have tears most days and today after i left apparently she had big tantrum and was sticking her hands down her throat trying to make herself sick Suspect Sad Face

angelmumangelmum
Aww she look's well cute Love

hapydazyhapydazy
Oh my gosh! she's so cute!! She'll come around after she's more used to school I bet. Kiss 's to you because i know it must be so hard for you to leave her like that. Every once in a while when Aaralyn was in school before I was out of work she would have a morning of crying and missing me but she absolutely loves her new school now. she's still a little clingy sometimes before I leave her to go to work but she's over it as soon as I'm out the door they say LOL... hope her days get better as they go along Smile

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
awww all of the school pics look gorgeous has anyone got anymore i dont have any yet got a few years to wait yet lol

gemmagemma
Love Thanks everyone

After almost dragging her to school and leaving her in a right state yesterday i was dreading today but she was great Very happy As soon as Regan (another girl) arrived she was happy and waved goodbye Smile Smile SO she obviously made a friend yesteday Very happy

I'm sure things will keep getting easier with the odd little set back too but thats only to be expected. Feel much happier about the whole thing today Very happy

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Aww hunnie glad to hear that she has settled in now!

Bless her Love Now she has made a friend she should be fine, Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews