Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Can anyone help?

cher9979cher9979
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
I have just had a call from my doctors surgery saying my doc needs to speak to me regarding the results, also need to go and get tested again in 2 weeks. I am only 10 weeks pregnant and really scared now. Won't get to speak to him until tomorrow now, has this happened to anyone else, been really tired recently Sad Face

candgsmumcandgsmum
This hasn't happened to me I'm afraid. I'm not quite sure what this means. Have you had a blood test or a urine test?

Don't worry too much, it may be nothing. Good luck tomorrow x

cher9979cher9979
Hi

It was just a blood test he took as I've been really tired he suspects I might be lacking iron, I guess if it was really bad he would probably want to see me personally instead of a telephone appointment, here's hoping Smile

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
hes probably just going to tel you that your slightly aneamic (sp?) i had this when i was preg,its nothing to worry about,although i didnt get it til later on,i was tired more than usual and had constant headaches,i phoned the doc for advice and he ordered me in for tests.he also wanted to refer me to hospital for a few days to put me on a drip as he thort i was dehydrated too but i promised to look after myself more! so i never had to go to hospital!

GTTkelGTTkel
The only other thing I can think of is pregnancy diabetes, which is not great but is normal and safe and goes away again after you've ghad your baby. but it's probably not that. Hope you get on ok

hayley81hayley81

cher9979 said:
I have just had a call from my doctors surgery saying my doc needs to speak to me regarding the results, also need to go and get tested again in 2 weeks. I am only 10 weeks pregnant and really scared now. Won't get to speak to him until tomorrow now, has this happened to anyone else, been really tired recently Sad Face

Wouldnt worry hun prob just need a bit of iron , i did on my 1st i got a call from docs telling me to pic up a prescription they also sent me 1 through post and midwife gave me 1 too lol (thats communication for ya )
but honestly dont worry yaself , im also 10 half weeks preg Smile let us know how it goes hun x

cher9979cher9979
Hey Guys

Thanks for all the replies, all it was that my iron levels are really low and need to start taking supplements but need to wait until I'm 12 weeks gone.

Thanks again Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Glad everything is fine hun xx

Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy hope you have a very happy and healthy one x

hapydazyhapydazy
glad to hear it wasn't anything to serious!! Good luck through out the rest of you pregnancy Smile

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Glad to hear it wasnt too serious hunnie, heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy! xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews