Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Teething?

sugarsugar Moderator
posted 1 decade 5 months ago
I think Thomas is teething - he seems to be going off his food - only wants cold foods atm - will eat his savoury afterwards so its as if the cold food helps his gums a bit - his also screaming for his bottles and drinking the whole 7oz which hes never done where hes not eating much!
dribbling like theres no tomorrow and really chewing his fist - does feel as though something is there but ive seen his bottom teeth sitting in his gum for weeks now!
Please tooth come out ur making my baby so unhappy! Sad

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
O poor little Thomas! hope these teeth come out soon! I hate it when they teeth as its so painful and there isnt much you can really do for them! Hug

sugarsugar Moderator
its all new to me as when lottie teethed she didnt even blink - she was always happy but would get a very high temp for a day then the tooth would be there - thomas seems to really be suffering with his Sad

bunnigirlbunnigirl
my girls were great with thier teeth but my sons god they hated it
poor thomas hope they come though for him soon babe
xxx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
aaawww hugs to you and Thomas. Aaralyn nevered suffered through teething, so I can't relate but I sure hope those teeth pop out soon and he's more comfortable.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Both mine suffered with their teeth and Charlotte teethed since she was born. (The HV said there must have been some other reason for her crying than teething until she put her little finger in her mouth and Charlotte bit down LOL)!

George is suffering at the moment as his incisors are coming through. So plenty of the sleepless nights at the moment Rolling Eyes

HayleyHayley
yes my 2 didnt have a problem teething, but charlie is so bad.. so i know what ur doing thru7, charlie is just crying all day long Crying

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews