Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Trainer's addiction

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
My brother buy's trainers like every month or sumthing Crazy he has just gave John a bag full of trainers and some cost him over £100 Shocked and there have hardly been worn Cuckoo one pair he has never even had on Wink

candgsmumcandgsmum
The last time I bought a pair of trainers was in 2002 Embarassed

I have still got the trainers for walking the dog, my mate gave me her trainers because she bought them and didn't like them I've had them for about a year and they are still going strong.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
my daughter was given some trainers that are to big for her and they fit me thats what i have on my feet at the minute lol
xxx

sugarsugar Moderator
I was a trainer addict as a teenager - now it dont bother me so much lol but i do live in trainers!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
I used to buy loads of trainers when i was about 16! but now i can hardly aford any but i have just got a new pair a few months ago as the pair i had before that was so battered as i had they over a year! I do love my trainers i hardly wear anything else! x

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
im a shoe addict.. i have to bye shoes everytime i get paid...i have millions lol

xx

kelkel
i love buying shoes Very happy but i have to admit i love my trainers more then any others, i live in them Very happy

mum2ciaranmum2ciaran
im a bit like that i love my trainers just gave 7 pairs away 4 pairs not been worn Embarassed i just love too buy them even for the kids xx

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
my baby has 14 pairs of shoes and she is only 5 months old lol..baby shoes are so cute...i love buying her them not that she keeps them on lol

xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews