Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

M little man is getting

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
BORED& UPSET...I feel so bad for him i spend time with him playing and entertaining but he is starting to get frustrated.He wants to stay at kindy longer because he gets to interact with all the other kids and he has so much fun but when he comes home there is only so much playing alone that he can handle.He just wants my DH and i to give him our full blown attention (which we do)but i have noticed that he hates it when my DH and i show each other affection (we always include him).He is so far an only child and all of his friends/cousins have siblings do you think he is a bit lonley?Im feeling a bit upset about this as sometimes he cries and asks why he doesnt have any siblings and constantly asks if we love him (which we do ALOT)lol:suspect: Im felling so GUILTY Crying

hapydazyhapydazy
aaawwww... Aaralyn has asked me about why she doesn't have a bro or sis too... and she gets bored with me too and gets a little jealous sometimes when Marc and I show affection with each other. Marc and I were hugging yesterday and she said "hello, are ya forgettin' somebody over here" LOL, literally, her exact words... so we group hugged LOL

It may be an age thing with your little one Jo Jo. Going through a phase probably. I wouldn't worry too much, it's obvious he's loved and I;m sure he knows that too, just trying to get a little more attention as kids that age will do.

Maybe you could look into setting up play dates one afternoon a week with some of his school friends?

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwww hun. dont feel guilty. hes of an age where hes needing to be round kids his own age. catherine was at playgroup 5 mornings a week at that age. it gets paid for here at that age. not sure what happens where you are. when will he be starting school?

as for you cuddling yr other half i think thats most kids. catherine will stand betweet me and james if were having a hug lol

jo-jojo-jo
Thanks guys you put my mind at ease,he goes to kindy 2x a week and swimming once a week so i try to keep him buisy.In Australia it depends on your income if you or your partner earn to much you have to pay out of your own pocket which is fine by me but his kindy doesn't do day care so that means i have to find another place for him to go but i really like the kindy he goes to.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews