Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Best day out?

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 5 months ago
As the holidays come to a finish I was wondering what has been the best thing you've all done with your children over the past 6 weeks and what made it so good?
Mine has to be when we went away for the weekend as it was such a change. In the 8 years Steve and I have been together we've never had a holiday,not even a honey moon so it was kind of nice that our first break was a family one with the kids. It was nice for me to be able to enjoy the time and play with the kids and have fun; without all the chores I normally have at home. We went to the beach,the fun park on the rides, Under-water World, to a family fun day with bouncy castles etc. It was good fun with the kids running around the caravan. I came back relaxed too.

jo-jojo-jo
:thumb:Sounds like you all had a awsome time hun i hate it when the holidays come to an end. Im glad you got to enjoy yours with your family.Our holidays are still a while away but im sure i will love them when they finally roll on!! Smile

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
we didnt really have a holiday just days out. and not that many as money was tight. was going to see my mum (whos 300miles away) but james broke his finger, had to have surgery and couldnt drive for a fortnight so that went out the window Sad

sounds like you had a fab time though hun Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews