Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Ladybug, Ladybug....

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
where have you gone? few others I haven't seen on here lately? Guess everyone's extra busy now with holiday's getting over with... come back all you missing members, miss ya!!

Just wanted to say that I'm enjoying all the new members here recently too Thumbs Up

bunnigirlbunnigirl
everyone seems to have gone quiet havent they where is everyone come on members get posting soething LOL
xxx

RichRich Moderator
Last week of the holiday so alot of people are busy bees getting kids school things sorted, and alot of people tend to go away on the last week of the summer too, for some reason Shrug

bunnigirlbunnigirl

Rich said:
Last week of the holiday so alot of people are busy bees getting kids school things sorted, and alot of people tend to go away on the last week of the summer too, for some reason Shrug

yeah never thought of that LOL
well hurry back soon guys where ever u are and what ever u doing i miss u
xxx

I figured everybody's been busy, just givin' a little nugde for them to come join us again. We'll let em off the hook this week Razz

AlexAlex Moderator
ladybug has been nack at work for 3 weeks and probably has lots of work for school to ddo (i know I have)

She was on for a little bit earlier

I guess you teachers do have your hands full now Scared Hope things are going well for you at school too Alex Smile

LadybugLadybug
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
Boooo!!!!

made ya jump Very Happy

mummyheathmummyheath
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
- My blog
im still here LOL im always coming on hehe

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews