Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Not so much an angel LOL (vid)

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
Well everyone thinks Evie is a little angel yes she is but an angel with horns sometime's Embarassed she has a hell of a temper on her so thought i would get her on cam throwing a wobbly so i can show my family and friends just how much of a little devil she can be Rolling Eyes Crazy

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
OMG!! Shocked as if she hits you like that!! how old is she? i bet tho shes mostly an agel than a monkey tho!

angelmumangelmum

Hayley_Kev said:
OMG!! Shocked as if she hits you like that!! how old is she? i bet tho shes mostly an agel than a monkey tho!
yep she hit's me like that and her daddy to bites and nips you also, i think though we spolt her way to much let her get her own way since the loss of our second child Sad she is 17 months Shocked

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
strong willed little thing isn't she!! Aaralyn could get like that sometimes too... still does sometimes LOL, just the 4 1/2 year old version of it.

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw she wasn't a happy bunny was she hehe!

George does that! He will scream to get your attention and he will hit you if he gets half the chance! He is only 14 months!!

He also bangs his head on the floor when he has a paddy. He is a strange one LOL!!

morganmummorganmum
- My blog
aww what was that over? not getting her own way? morgan hits me like that. he bits and nips too - but he doesnt do it to anyone else.

bunnigirlbunnigirl
just like my youngest so melodramatic LOL
xxx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews