Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

was anyone on time?

morganmummorganmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
i dont think i know one single baby that was born on their due date!
i was a week over due with morgan - ive got 5 weeks left with this one so wish me luck i dont go over again!
were any of your LOs on time?


HayleyHayley
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I HAD SHANNON ON HER DUE DATE! Very happy

DEC WAS 5 DAYS LATE N CHARLIE 1 DAY EARLY" Very happy

mumof2mumof2
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
mine were both born exactly one week before my due dates

EmmieEmmie
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Mine was 3 days overdue Shocked

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
1st week late
2nd a week early
3rd 4 weeks early and my last was 11 days late
xxx

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Kelvin was 9 week's early

Demi was 3 day's early

Zoe was 4 day's early

Joshua was 4 day's early to

Lewis was 11 day's over due

Evie was 3 week's early

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

angelmum said:
Kelvin was 9 week's early

Demi was 3 day's early

Zoe was 4 day's early

Joshua was 4 day's early to

Lewis was 11 day's over due

Evie was 3 week's early


what is it with lewis's being 11 days late my last one was 11 days late and guess what his name is yes thats right lewis lol and isnt it a bit spooky with us both being called donna too lol oooooooo
xxx

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

bunnigirl said:

angelmum said:
Kelvin was 9 week's early

Demi was 3 day's early

Zoe was 4 day's early

Joshua was 4 day's early to

Lewis was 11 day's over due

Evie was 3 week's early


what is it with lewis's being 11 days late my last one was 11 days late and guess what his name is yes thats right lewis lol and isnt it a bit spooky with us both being called donna too lol oooooooo
xxx
Wow it is a bit spookey yes LMAO

casey27casey27
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
kyra was 2 days late.or so i htoght but when she was born the mid wives reckoned she was about a week over due. ( had a little confusion over due date ha ha)

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I know one or 2 people hi had bump on their DD. I was induced at 40+6

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
i had Ethan 5 days late

hayley81hayley81
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
my kyle was 1 week late exactly:)

carlacarla
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
finley was two weeks early

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
My aunt had her baby on her due date and an old friend I used to work with did but they are the only people I've ever known to have babies on their due dates!

Charlotte was 12 days over and only came out when I was induced.
George was 4 days over, although the midwife reckoned he was early?! By my calculations he was about 3 days early but I got given due dates ranging from 22nd June to 4th July. I didn't expect him until around the 29th by my calculations.

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
i had Jessica on the 27th march on my mums birthday..which we wasnt very happy about lol

i was due on the 26th

xxx

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
Both my two were 3 days overdue in the morning

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
My DS was 6 weeks early & my sister had my niece on her due date.

Fiona25Fiona25
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I was 8 days overdue with my little lady xx Very happy

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago

crazy_girl said:
i had Jessica on the 27th march on my mums birthday..which we wasnt very happy about lol

i was due on the 26th

xxx
Aww i would love it if one of my kids had a baby on my birthday what betta pressie could u ask for Love

miarubymiaruby
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
Mia was a day early!

I was born on my mum's birthday and in a way its good but in another its not haha! Suspect

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews