Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Planning my wedding

destinydestiny
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
Hi guys, Wave

Just thought id start a thread for my wedding plans...ive been planning since March this year although weve been engaged for a few years now.
We are getting married Sat 29th March 2008.

So far ive booked the church,reception,car,photographer,bought my dress,bridesmaids dresses,deposit down for suit hire,my friends MIL is making the cake,hairdresser booked. Thumbs Up

My dress is ivory and the bridemaids are pale pink,my daughters dress is ivory too....the men will be in either navy or grey suits with pink waistcoast and pink cravat apart from Chris and Joshua who will be in ivory wasitcoat and pink cravat.(chris hates pink so refuses to wear a pink waistcoat and will only just wear a pink cravat,LOL!).

Im currently deciding on whether to have fresh or silk flowers,what favours to have and im making my own table decs so deciding on what to do for them.

Ive bought some glass bowls and plan to put glass nuggets in the bottom and then have 3 floating roses in them,place them on mirror plates and sprinkle some table diamonds around...this is for the daytime.

kelkel
it sounds perfect hunnie Thumbs Up

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
wow hun. youre so organised lolol. sounds beautiful. good luck Very Happy

mum2ciaranmum2ciaran
sound like you will have a perfect day

HayleyHayley
wow so much to organise? i know there was a reason i dont wanna get married LOL

well done debbie ur dooing great and it sounds lovely! Love

destinydestiny
Thanks guys....its sooooo stressful!,LOL!

jo-jojo-jo
Thumbs Up Wow hun it sounds like you are super organised.It all sounds like its going to be beautiful.xxx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
wow babe sounds great na du have been doing that since march this year i would have needed at least 2 years LOL
good luck wth it all and remember my invite LOL
ok well the pics will do after
xxx

hayley81hayley81
wow hun sounds fab, i like the idea of the galss bowl with floating roses in sounds very pretty, i will hopefully either be in labour or already had baby by that date LOL hope it all goes well Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
Wow how organised are you!

Hope the big day goes well for you x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews