Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Dont know what I am doing! advice please (updated)

hipmommahipmomma
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
Thank you for your support.

We sat down and talked it all out. We are now seperated. However, to try and salvage a decent life for us both out of this we will be carrying on living together for the foreseeable future. But we are both ok with that...so far anyway. I feel really numb. I have known this was coming for so long. Doesnt quite feel real yet. I do feel an incredible sense of relief tho. I feel bad that i dont feel bad, well not bad enough. If that makes sense? There is so much to sort out now.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
hiya hun,im so glad youve finally got it out in the open,and as long as youve done what you feel is right for you and the kids,nobody but you could of made this decision - yes we were here to talk to,but it was in your heart and mind to decide.although still living together,dont you think that just maybe the past will repeat itself all over again? is he gonna move out soon? as long as you stand your ground and keep your head held high.
my sister was in the same kind of relationship as you,and she also allowed him to stay,hed say the things a woman likes to hear to get his way,and she fell for it everytime.it took 11years for her to decide to pack his bags and he moved in with a mate.iv seen the years of heartache shes had,the times hes said 'il change' they never do hun.it got to the point where she had depressiona nd an eating disorder as the problems mounted up.
Kiss 's to you and the kids,and again,we are all here for you.xx

hipmommahipmomma
thank you. I can see what you are saying. We have done to going round in circles thing for years. I am totally sure in my own mind of what I am doing. It isnt proving easy. I'm making things more difficult for myself anyway it would seem. I had feelings for someone else, and we are sort of seeing each other now, but he is in a difficult position too, and I think thats all gonna go tits up as well. Never mind, as is life. I could write forever about everything tht is going on, but I honestly wouldnt even know where to start!

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
aww hunnie I have only just seen this thread! for some reason i have missed it all the other times i have been on! I am glad things are getting sorted hunnie and am sory i wasnt more help before! Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews