Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

A 8 year old girl weighing 30 stone

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 8 months ago
Yes the title say's it all Shocked

i have just read my weekly mag (PICK ME UP) and it tells the story of a gil who is 8 and weighing in at 30 stone Sad her mother and farther just feed her junk food all the time and basically slowing killing ther child with all the health risk's with been so obese her mother say's she give her child more and more because e she had screaming fits sorry but no matter how much my kids kick up a fuss for icecream or what ever else i stick to my word how could anyone risk there child's life like that 30 stone is huge for an adult's body to cope with let alone a childs Bad! and in the story they said SS had visiterd twice but it was only on the 3rd visti that something was done to help this poor child and to save her life Sad

if you want to read more about the story click on the link

http://www.pickmeupmagazine.co.uk/real_lives/Th...ticle_138045.html

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
its doesnt let u read all the story - i gotta go buy the mag now!

thats awful! her mother should never of let that happen,im sorry but if she was my daughter id deal with the tantrums! she says she wont put her on a diet because of her tantrums - let her scream for 5mins,shel soon get fed up! that little girl has basically lost out on her childhood almost,its such a shame.

you gotta tell us what shes like now! has she dieted or is she bigger?

angelmumangelmum

Hayley_Kev said:
its doesnt let u read all the story - i gotta go buy the mag now!

thats awful! her mother should never of let that happen,im sorry but if she was my daughter id deal with the tantrums! she says she wont put her on a diet because of her tantrums - let her scream for 5mins,shel soon get fed up! that little girl has basically lost out on her childhood almost,its such a shame.

you gotta tell us what shes like now! has she dieted or is she bigger?
Oh sorry did nopt realise the hole story was not there Embarassed
she had to have surgery and she is now 7st 9lb at the age of 10 but her body is terrible still loose skin hanging and her face look's really old Sad makes me want to slap the parents for putting that poor kid threw all that Twisted Evil

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
its awful aint it! was she taken off the parents? they need be banged up for putting her theu that! surely its classed as cruelty or neglect on her healthor something?

angelmumangelmum

Hayley_Kev said:
its awful aint it! was she taken off the parents? they need be banged up for putting her theu that! surely its classed as cruelty or neglect on her healthor something?
No her farther died of a drug's overdose Rolling Eyes and her mum now has the child living with her so muh for trying to protect children SS are sh*t Evil or Very Mad

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
that is so sad Sad

mitchmitch
jees

angelmumangelmum
This is a link to a vid about the same girl in the story Sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi2VoB7gOWU&...lated&search=

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
just watched that video! its awful! i cant beleve that shes back with her mother! i know theyre probably thinkin its best for her to be with her mum but its her mum that let this happen to her! it angers me that theres poor people out there who would desperately love a child,then theres people like this who abuse them! now i know its not as tho shes hitting her or anything,but shes abusing her childs health - lost her her childhood and preventing her having a future!

angelmumangelmum

Hayley_Kev said:
just watched that video! its awful! i cant beleve that shes back with her mother! i know theyre probably thinkin its best for her to be with her mum but its her mum that let this happen to her! it angers me that theres poor people out there who would desperately love a child,then theres people like this who abuse them! now i know its not as tho shes hitting her or anything,but shes abusing her childs health - lost her her childhood and preventing her having a future!
I totaly agree hun Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews