Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

hellooo... any Stoke-on-Trent people!?!?

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 5 months ago
just thort id ask as you always find everyone fromt he same area - then me... with nobody LOL!! Sad

surely theres more of us out there!!! Wave

ellee1984ellee1984
posted 1 decade 5 months ago
hi i used to live in stoke with my daughters dad but we broke so i moved back down.... not wat ur looking for but just thought id share that LOL..

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
only just realised you replied to my post!! even if it was over a month ago haha!
your on my facebook anyway aint you!

theres got be more Stokies!! please - anybody... Confused

ellee1984ellee1984
yup i am Smile how is lovely old stoke these days...

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
Stoke is great! cold n rainy but great! the new maternity block is almost complete at the hospital now so by the time we have another baby i will be in a lovely new hospital woohoo!! and theyre slowly building new blocks and demolishing the old ones - other than that there aint nowt interesting going on! haha!

ellee1984ellee1984
LOL kewl i mite be back up there in a couple of weeks time if u want we could get together for a coffee or summat in hanley if i do come up.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
yeh that would be lovely! what are you coming back for? just visiting? just let me know when n il let know if im free Clapping

ellee1984ellee1984
ill be coming on the 1st nov for the day cos my daughters dad has her that week and thats my bday and im not 100% on her going to her dads for my bday so i said he could have on the condition that if i want i can come up on that day and spend the day with her for my bday so ill probably be wandering around the shops in hanley doing sum xmas shopping he he

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews