Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

omg i miss him!

HayleyHayley
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
charlie that is, we dropped him at grans at 11am and we aint havin back til tmrw at bout 10am...its so sad without him, i miss him crawling around and causin mischief!

we took kids to a theme park so we thought it wud be best if js mum had him coz he was too young to go on anything!

i want him back Crying Love

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
aawww, I know how ya feel! Hug as much as I gripe about Aaralyn's father not taking her over night more, I was bored outta my mind yesterday with out her... Try to enjoy the quiet time some way hun!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwwww hun. ((((((big hugs)))))) to you

i had to go to my nans funeral back in february. was 300 miles away and i stayed 2 nights. took jami with me but had to leave catherine and ben with their dad. i hated it

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw poor you hun! Hug

If we have ever gone out and left the kids at my mums we have felt lost without them, especially overnight. It's weird waking up and then realising you can stay in bed Thumbs Up

GTTkelGTTkel
I used to love it when my grandparents had Summer for me, but now I miss her when she's not here and now we've got Denis he misses her if she's not here. I used to have so many things I wanted to do (and little'uns got in the way) but now pretty much everything I do involves them.
Have a big cuddle with Charlie tomorrow.

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
aww i know how you must feel! ethans 1 next week and i still cant bare to leave him with someone overnight Shocked weve had many nights out but iv always had his nanas or someone come our house and sit him!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews