Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

dare devil

catgirl_872catgirl_872
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
my son has just claimed a chair,claimed into his high chair from that and then claimed onto the big desk from that lol he is claimin everything.most of the time he likes to claim onto the sofa then the table from that.i think im gonna have to stop him from comin into the dinnin room without me.
is anyone elses child a little dare devil?
xxx

angelsmomangelsmom
yes, casey climbs on any thing she see's. her new one is to climb on the window SIL, mines quite low in living room.

at my parents she sits on the window SIL to wave at passers by,then she jumps on to the chair below.

if it has height shell climb it.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
ahh that would scare me lol xx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Yes Caitlin has become one, she jumped off her bed the other day, its a cabin bed. She also getting throwing herself off the sofas. Cait keeps climbing on the window sils too

catgirl_872catgirl_872
bless her,does she hurt herself when she does it or get back up and do it again?xx

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Ha Ha bless him my DD was like that used to frighten me half to death, DS was ascared of hights so stayed put on the floor lamo

hapydazyhapydazy
When Aaralyn was Kieran's age she was always very cautious, not daring at all, now she'll try anything Shocked

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait

catgirl_872 said:
bless her,does she hurt herself when she does it or get back up and do it again?xx

She just gets back again. If I'm watching her and she does it by accident she cries then lol

catgirl_872catgirl_872
awww kieran always cries from shock but still does it again,my mum says they learn not to do it again lol xx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Aww bless him, yea they soon learn!

angelmumangelmum
Zoe is like that she loves climing everwear she swings upside down from her bunk beds she is such a tom boy also Shocked Cuckoo Crazy

catgirl_872catgirl_872
i was a tomboy but can u blame me growin up with three older brothers lol xx

angelmumangelmum

catgirl_872 said:
i was a tomboy but can u blame me growin up with three older brothers lol xx
Dont get me wrong when it comes to clothers she has the girly girly outfits she loves but she prefares to play in the mud play with cars and climb and play football Wink

catgirl_872catgirl_872
lol my mum said she bought me girly clothes b ut i hated them and use to wear my brothers sport clothes lol xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews