Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

OMG CHARLIE JUST CRAWLED

HayleyHayley
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
HE LOOKED SO CUTE DOING IT......BUT NOW HERE IS WHERE THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS LOL Shocked

angelmumangelmum
Aww bless him Love

i just noticed how old he is from your ticker
it has gone so quickly dont seem that long ago when you where expecting lol Smile

mitchmitch
aww well done charlie Very happy less time on the pc now hayley Razz

HayleyHayley

mitch said:
aww well done charlie Very happy less time on the pc now hayley Razz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY Crazy

IM PUTTIN HIM IN A PLAY PEN INSTEAD LOL

mitchmitch
LMAO till he finds a toy big enough to stand on and climb out Crazy Razz

hapydazyhapydazy
go charlie, go charlie, you're mom's in trouble go Charlie!!! hehe

hayley81hayley81
Yayyyyyyyyy WD little man Very happy

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Aww wow that is great, hope he doesn't get up to too much mischief

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
Aww well done Charlie! clever little man! xxx Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Aw well done Charlie!

George has just started to let go standing up and he's tried to take a step but fell flat on his face poor thing!

You won't be able to leave him and come back to find him still there now Wink

HayleyHayley
hahaha i know... he still isnt too sure about it.. he crawls then kinda looks confused as if to say..''er whats happening?' lol

candgsmumcandgsmum
Both mine learned to go backwards first and always got peed off because they ended up further away form whatever they wanted to get to hehe!

When they get it though it is amazing how quick they can go...especially when you are trying to catch them!

sugarsugar Moderator
awww well done Charlie! Very happy

HayleyHayley

candgsmum said:
Both mine learned to go backwards first and always got peed off because they ended up further away form whatever they wanted to get to hehe!

When they get it though it is amazing how quick they can go...especially when you are trying to catch them!

PMSL thats what charlie did, he went backwards and got annoyed at why he couldnt get what he wanted LMAO!

mummyheathmummyheath
- My blog
awww well done charlie
my charly is getting close shes crawling backwards at the mo lol xx

hannahsmumhannahsmum

Hayley said:

candgsmum said:

PMSL thats what charlie did, he went backwards and got annoyed at why he couldnt get what he wanted LMAO!

Very happy WELL DONE Charlie Very happy Hannah did that and always banged into the furniture and then give it evil looks she thought the sofa was out to get her lol Very happy

candgsmumcandgsmum

hannahsmum said:

Hayley said:

candgsmum said:

Very happy WELL DONE Charlie Very happy Hannah did that and always banged into the furniture and then give it evil looks she thought the sofa was out to get her lol Very happy

LOL!! George once managed to get himself wedged in the gap under the bookcase!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews