Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Aaralyn had a play date today

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 6 months ago
And had a blast with her friend Kendra, while Kendra's mom Beth, my friend and I hung out Very Happy here's the pics hehe
although you couldn't tell with that sour face LOL

And if you'd like to check out my latest blog, of course it's a pic remix, this is of my friend Chris who's a musician jammin on Aaralyn's keyboard while she danced to it... they had fun! Check it out !! Smile

Just to add, you may have seen her scratching in one (or more) of the pics... she's got poison sumac spots all over her now Sad doesn't seem too bothered by the itching though, poor thing Love

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Aww both of them are cute, Aaralyn doesn't look that happy in the top one. Did you find out what the plant was??

HayleyHayley
AWW THEY MAKE GREAT FRIENDS! Love

mitchmitch
more tea? LOL they are friends for life what a pair of happy chappys x

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Awww they look like they had loads of fun love Aaralyn's top x x

aawww thank you... Kelly, it's definately poison she has, still not sure about that plant but I found poison Ivy growing under the lilac trees, she is now covered with it. posted pics on my blog.

and thanks Jo, I love that shirt too and it's almost too small for her... got it caught on her ears trying to get it on and off LOL

AlexAlex Moderator
looks like a great day was had by both girls Clapping

lovely pics hun

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews