Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

best buy on ebay?

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
posted 1 decade 4 years ago
hey me too, we can be in the same gang *hands out t shirts that say "I have a big mouth, deal with it" on them* Very happy Crazy

trogettetrogette
Ohhh can I have one too???? I don't *look* that weird but I do have erm... forthright manner and strongly-held opinions, ahem!

GlitzyGalGlitzyGal
Im a self confessed ebay addict, its mostly designer clothes that i like but wouldnt pay the high street price 4, i can actually feel an ebay shopping spree coming on now lol.

DanielleDanielle
I buy games for my sons Game console.

They're so much cheaper and anything he asks for I can normally get for him. They always come in working order.

Danielle x

RichRich Moderator
Best one I can think of right now is a Brand new unopened Playstation 3 console with game - retail £465 - Bagged it for £100 ( reciept came with console ) - and have absolutley loved it - Blu Ray movies are SO sharp and the detail is like being inside the picture...so thats my choice pick for bargains we have had recently.

AlexAlex Moderator
I have never bought anything on ebay

kerryann71kerryann71
that playstaion 3 , excellent £100.00 i bet the
person who bought it originally for profit is kicking himself .. gosh i wish i had seen that..

i just told my husband and he laughed in our house its xbox 360 and wii .. we would like a playstaion 3 but not at £430.00 to expensive..

congratulations to you ..

see you from kerry..

candgsmumcandgsmum
My best ever ebay bargain was the DH's christmas present. A pannier tank steam train with autocoach LOL (models not the real thing obviously)! He's is a train fanatic and my loft is full of train track and a model railway. Lucky me eh!!!??

Crazy

RichRich Moderator
Unfortuantley it's due to the Blu Ray player - the cheaper blu ray standalone players are £450+ so the PS3 at £425 is one of the cheapest deals as you also get a fab games console too...I was just lucky...they will be reducing it in time for X-Mas apparently, but I would'nt bank on it dropping much...After the PS3, it's blown my 360 clean away with it's superior graphics and of course Blu Ray...360 does'nt even do HD DVD without buying a seperate drive at £124 so the PS3 is'nt bad if you combine the 360's premium price and the cost of an HD DVD player too..PS3 all the way in the console wars...they have already beaten HD DVD to a pulp...even the DVD giant Blockbuster won't be stocking HD DVD's...they are backing Sony's Blu Ray 100%... keep looking on Ebay for the consoles with 0 bids and 100% positive feedback...worked for me Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews