Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

best buy on ebay?

mumof2mumof2
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
what has been your best buy on ebay or similar auction sites? to date id have to say a brand new mamas&papas pram with accessories for a bargain price of £90 inc p&p that was selling in there stores for over£500

ButtercupButtercup
my wedding dress that stil had the price tage of £450 and i got it for £40 including p&p Very happy

EmmieEmmie
ive brought some designer stuff for bubs for the summer, all brand new and cheap! Very happy

hipmommahipmomma
I buy and sell everyday! I only buy the biggest bargains so I'd be hard to pushed to say which was best! The mamas and papas rocking rabbit was pretty damn good for a tenner tho! Very happy

FfionFfion
- My blog
i baught a chicco buggy brand new for £43 plus p&p and in the argos its £70!!!

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
its got nothing to do with kids the but the best buy recently were my rock boots £40 BARGAIN!!!!!

And yes i know they look like somat a klingon would wear the manthing tells me often enough LOL

ButtercupButtercup

WitchyPoo said:
its got nothing to do with kids the but the best buy recently were my rock boots £40 BARGAIN!!!!!

And yes i know they look like somat a klingon would wear the manthing tells me often enough LOL

are those New rocks or how ever you spell it? my best friend wears boots that look like these but hers have orange flames on them Wink

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
yeah they are, they are my fav footwear, and make me at least an inch taller (not that i need it) bit of a bugger to walk a long way in tho when i first got them, they are heavy.
I stupidy wore them to camp (im a beaver scout leader) cos they were the only *relevant* footwear i had at the time and after 2 miles of walking up hill i was knackered......i made up some excuse of waiting for the stragglers to hide my distress and by the time the last boys had passed they were on their way back - thankfully LOL NEVER AGAIN!!!!! Embarassed

FfionFfion
- My blog
ohh them boots are sexy!!!!

i had a pair of new rocks, they were exactly the same as them, i had to sell them tho Crying

would love another pair!

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
glad someone else likes em hon LOL they're the kinda things either people love or hate Smile

i want more pairs too but the manthing says we can't fit them in the house Crazy

FfionFfion
- My blog
know what you mean tehre huge!!

im only 5"1 but they make me about 6" LMAO!!! Razz

i used to love waring mine with my ddeath kitty skirts! they go soooooo well! heehee

hipmommahipmomma
they are beautiful! i had the exact same pair and actually wore them to their grave!

mental note...must buy some more...lol

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
YAY i was feeling a bit, erm, weird compared to other people who post on here..........but then i maybe should be used to that!! Embarassed

FfionFfion
- My blog
lol!

yeh i feel weird all the time! well ppl look @ me well funny when i take DD to school, im a true rocker, lol did have 9 piercings, untill i took em out, felt like i didnt want my kids to be ashamed of me! Sad Face

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
awwww hon i know what you mean, im the same, im a *goth* apparently according to my son, and being a witch makes me all the more wierder LOL

however, i felt SO much better after a parents evening at my sons new school.........i went in my rock boots, full length black *blade* coat, newly dyed purple hair etc......the other mums looked at me wierd, but i've stopped caring what people think in general, however, my sons friends told him he has "such a cool mum" i was chuffed LOL apparently the talk the next day was about my boots and the coat Smile

so don't think your kids will be ashamed i think they most probably will be proud, and should be proud, my kids for one have learned that you can, and should be yourself no matter what, and that people actually tend to like you more if you arn't pretending to be like everyone else - stepford mums are the worst!!! LOL

hipmommahipmomma
lol...i always get funny looks - getting out of my peugot 306 estate...in massive flares and big knitted stuff. I'm sure they think i have knicked it! lol...

i wonder if they think i pinched the two kids in the back as well...

in real life its a estate...in my mind its a camper van!! lol

(sorry all slightly off the point!)

I just bought a Tonka Hoody on ebay for 1p! lol

FfionFfion
- My blog
Very happy yeh your right!!!

im off the the tattooisnt on sat!! got me some piercings heehee!!!! Very happy

WitchyPooWitchyPoo
i NEED to get a tattoo, but everywhere that does it is soo far away i never get the chance to get anything sorted, and i have to admit im a tad scared of the pain too tho i keep telling myself i've had 3 C-Sections i can cope with anything........but still i make excuses........ wanted my eyebrow pierced and never got the time to do that either, damn this living in the middle of no-where thing, great for parties, not great for getting tattoo's LOL Teeth

WitchyPooWitchyPoo

hipmomma said:
lol...i always get funny looks - getting out of my peugot 306 estate...in massive flares and big knitted stuff. I'm sure they think i have knicked it! lol...

i wonder if they think i pinched the two kids in the back as well...

in real life its a estate...in my mind its a camper van!! lol

(sorry all slightly off the point!)

I just bought a Tonka Hoody on ebay for 1p! lol

sounds awesome to me hon, and a hoody for 1p!!!! BARGAIN

I always wanted a camper van, to take a tour of the stone circles around britain in.......never got one mind you........ah well its still on the list of things to do before i die *ponders* now where DID I put that list!! Wink

ButtercupButtercup
you both sound like great individuals. makes a change to meet some real people (if only virtually)for a change. I have never been one of the gang and dont think i ever will as my big mouth usually lands me in serious trouble Embarassed

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews