Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Fun in the mud!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
It was chilly and raining on and off all day, this is what Aaralyn did, made the best of it LOL... just wanted to say, the 3 pics at the end were taken yesterday, just figured I'd do the little show like that, you'll see what I mean... Marc left me his digi cam!! woo hoo!!

ps, you may remember the outfit, that's her chilly get muddy day outfit cuz it already has mud stains on it LOL, she does have other clothes Rolling Eyes

pss.. it's 11pm here and still no Willow yet.. I keep going out and checking though.

Just click pic for the mini movie LOL
Oh, and turn up the volume!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Your getting really good at these hun!

Aaralyn definitely had fun in the mud! She has a lovely cheeky grin, just like Charlotte does LOL! Very Happy

Marc has the biggest back garden I'm really jealous...well maybe not when it comes to mowing it Wink

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Aww bless!

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Clapping Ha HA loved it im gona have to have a go at making one Thumbs Up

mumof2_jo said:
Clapping Ha HA loved it im gona have to have a go at making one Thumbs Up

Go for it Jo, I wanna see!! It's so easy to do, either the slide shows or the remixes. I keep getting lucky finding good music to go with just by chance and listening to a bunch of the songs first.

and thank you Kelly and Sarah! He does have a huge back yard and completely fenced in too! Thumbs Up and I will be mowing it for him today to surprise him when he comes home tomorrow Smile

angelmumangelmum
Aww bless so cute Love

angelmum said:
Aww bless so cute Love

thank's hun! Smile

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwwww thats great hun. bless her. shes absolutely gorgeous

HayleyHayley
awww thats great i love the little captions hehehe

candgsmumcandgsmum

hapydazy said:

Go for it Jo, I wanna see!! It's so easy to do, either the slide shows or the remixes. I keep getting lucky finding good music to go with just by chance and listening to a bunch of the songs first.

and thank you Kelly and Sarah! He does have a huge back yard and completely fenced in too! Thumbs Up and I will be mowing it for him today to surprise him when he comes home tomorrow Smile

Wow hun, I must admit I usually mow our gardens but Martin did our back garden a couple of weeks ago and he made it look like a right mess, the grass compartment filled up in the mower and he didn't bother emptying it out so the rest of the grass just went back on the garden so I've had grass traipsed through the house Rolling Eyes I daren't complain though or he will never do it again.

alis378alis378
Ha ha, looks like she had so much fun in the mud - you are very brave, I would probably go ballistic if that was one of my kids LOL

The slideshow looks fab - really must learn how to do things like that Thumbs Up
x

candgsmum said:

hapydazy said:

Wow hun, I must admit I usually mow our gardens but Martin did our back garden a couple of weeks ago and he made it look like a right mess, the grass compartment filled up in the mower and he didn't bother emptying it out so the rest of the grass just went back on the garden so I've had grass traipsed through the house Rolling Eyes I daren't complain though or he will never do it again.

Embarassed Rolling Eyes I never did end up mowing yesterday, was too busy having fun out there LOL

Thanks Alison, I have fun putting those slides together Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
Ah well hun you had fun anyway which is more important Wink

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews