Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

SCARED ABOUT TTC BABY NO/2

mlbirkettmlbirkett
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
HELLO IM MICHELLE, AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS SILLY FEAR, I ALREADY HAVE 1 CHILD, LOUISE WHO IS 3 YEARS OLD AND I REALLY WANT ANOTHER BABY AND HAVE BEEN TTC FOR 9 MONTHS NOW AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING,
IM SO SCARED ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT WITH BABY NUMBER 2 AS IM SCARED OF THE PAIN OF LABOUR AND DELIVERY!
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME IF 2ND TIME ROUND IS ANY EASIER AND CONTRACTIONS LESS PAINFUL?
I KNOW I SOUND SILLY BUT IM SCARED AND NEED TO GET OVER THIS!
THANKS
AND GOODLUCK EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS TTC! XXXX Shrug

candgsmumcandgsmum
It took myself and my husband 11 months to conceive our second, I started eating healthier and going to the gym within 2 months I was pregnant! Although I'm sure you stressing about the birth won't be helping you concieve.

I found the labour pains easier to cope with when I had George, I had a homebirth and managed with just a tens machine and I'm the biggest woose going LOL! I think it is sometimes getting yourself into the right mindset, I always focused on the end result, a healthy baby and getting to see him after feeling him kicking me for all those months, then I didn't get hung up on the pain thing.

Also after all, they do have pain relief for labour so if you decide you just can't go through the pain, ask for the epidural!

Did you have a bad time with your first birth? x

Good luck TTC and I hope you get your BFP soon x

mlbirkettmlbirkett
HIYA, THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY WITH MY DAUGHTER I HAD A 5 HOUR LABOUR AND IT SEEMED TO HAPPEN SO QUICK, I HAD A BAD TEAR AND WHEN I ASKED FOR PAINRELIEF NOBODY SEEMED TO BRING ME ANY APART FROM GAS AND AIR AND I HAD 1 PUFF OF IT AND MADE ME FEEL REALLY REALLY SICK,
SO I FELT EVERYTHING AND TILL THIS DAY ITS FRESH IN MY MIND.
I FOUND THE CONTRACTIONS WORSE THAN THE PUSHING THE BABY OUT AND THATS WHY I WANT TO KNOW IF THE CONTRACTIONS ARE AS BAD!
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, I FEEL A BIT BETTER ABOUT THINGS NOW!
XXXXXXXX

mlbirkettmlbirkett
hiya, thanks hun its made me feel better about things, but im still so scared yet really want to be pregnant and have another baby and a baby brother or sister for my daughter.

HayleyHayley
i was the same as you, but the more u have the easier it should be, i had shannon in 9 hrs, then declan in 4 hrs then charlie in 3 hrs so they were quicker each time. Very Happy ( altho still just as painful) Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews