Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

beach

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
we went to the beach the other day as it was lovley and sunny jodie brought mia and claire brought her cuzen phobie we went down on the bus which nerley made the kids nodd off but we got there in the end considering there was so much there the kids did not winge for anything wel phobie asked for a drink and the loo and that was it we went and sat down and had chippy for dinner which was very nice then we walked down onto the beach dont think mia had ever seen that much sand before but was quite happy walking around on it claire paided 4 the kids to go on the bouncy castle and phobie went on this big slide we then sat and dug in the sand before walking down and seeing the donkeys mia has only ever seen a donkey on tv but she stroked it and seemed to like it then both kids went for a ride up the beach on pip an ziggy the donkey mia was not to sure at first but then she liked it i hope my photos turn out ok we did a bit more digging and the kids ran around the beach for a bit then we jumpt in tallys car an drove to maccies for icecream and drinks i was shattered when i got home bet the kids were to i cant wait to take baby paige to the beach all in all it was a good very cheap day out xx

miarubymiaruby
- My blog
It was a lovely day on the beach wasnt it hun! I think Mia loved it the whole thing! Especially the donkey, Pip! I was also very tired when we got home all the fresh sea air that did it hehe! We will have to go again soon hun! xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
awww, glad you all had a fun day at the beach Thumbs Up

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
I'm desperate to take the kids to the beach but Mart always can't be bothered Sad

I think I might offer to drive there on Sunday might go to Scarborough if I can talk Mart into it Shrug

Sounds like you all had a good time! x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews