Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

made a start on the spring clen and clear out

mitchmitch
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
on satuarday i spent 3 and a half hours in the kitchen alone ( had to keep stopping to see to kids ) Mad
bleached everything in sight lee gets up makes us a cuppa tea tea marks alll over the side and splashes on the floor Tounge Out Mad did all the upstairs yest within 30 mins of me doin the kids room it was back to square 1 it soon wiped the smile off my face Crying
today ive spent doin the room cleanin furntiure rearanig it etc.
ive managed to give my mam my microwave its just takin up space Wink
have a sandwich toaster ready to bin and maybes the steamer
im goin to be replacin all the plates and dishes we have
ive throwm away the metal drainer
and thats all so far

mumof2mumof2
god youve been a busy lady! were moving out in a months time so really have to find the time to start a major clear out im dreading it as weve collected so much junk that we dont need hoping to put some to a good use tho maybe take it down to a charity shop or summit as i hate to see anything go to waste

mitchmitch

mumof2 said:
god youve been a busy lady! were moving out in a months time so really have to find the time to start a major clear out im dreading it as weve collected so much junk that we dont need hoping to put some to a good use tho maybe take it down to a charity shop or summit as i hate to see anything go to waste

i hate clutter and junk i need space lol Crazy

BeckyBecky
Busy girl!! OOOO it gets my goat when you've just cleaned the kitchen and someone instantly makes it dirty.. my pet hate is tea bag stains on the bin lid...THERE'S NO NEED!!

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Very happy LOL you go Michelle Very happy
you can do mine when you come down Razz

Mad And OMG yup its so annoying when you have a big clean and it gets messed up within minuets Crying

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews