Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

My mate and her baby

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
My mate has recently had a baby, I've seen her once since she had her baby and that was only a hi at tesco. My mum saw her dad the other day. Well Cassie was at her mates house and her daughter wasn't feeling well, so she decided to walk from her mates house to the hospital, must of been about 1 1/2 miles. At 9 at night, the baby only had a top and skirt on Shocked. Her and her baby have been taken into care for 2 weeks so she can improve her mothering skills. Apparently the baby was 9lb when born, when I saw the baby it didn't look that big, and its lost weight.

I just hope she gets her act together, for the baby's sake!I was soo shocked when I found out.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
awwwwwww thats so sad. poor baby Sad Face

HayleyHayley
oh no, ,maybe shes not coping well or has pist natal depression Sad Face

hope she gets the helps she needs! Love

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
I also got told that shes been putting her mates before the baby, shes always up at the college she used to go to. If it is PND, hopefully she gets the help needed.

sugarsugar Moderator
yeah sounds like PND the sufferer doesnt always realise they have it!

glittergirlglittergirl
i suffered from serious pnd after meg was born, hit me around 8 weeks afterwards. I was like a 'person within a person'. Funnily enough, i coped with megan but just didnt look after myself.

pnd is a horrible illness and i do hope that she recieves treatment asap!

goblueteamgoblueteam
i know how horrible pnd is too Sad Face
i hope she gets the help she needs

jo-jojo-jo
Oh that sounds awful hopefully now they are in care they will both get the support and care they need. Kiss

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
I'm gonna try and give her a call when my phone decides it wants to work

candgsmumcandgsmum
What a sad situation Sad Face

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews