Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

had 5month scan

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
i know ive been away but am back, had my bday then hols and a busy week.

but been for my 5month scan and all is looking well and good.we asked for the sex and it looks like well be having a baby boy.

so lots of change for me got to decorate caseys room and sort out all her clothes and buy boy clothes.

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Hey Congrats Very Happy

angelmumangelmum
Congrats Clapping

supernannymjsupernannymj
Congratulations! Now you can have hours of fun sorting the room out and choosing cute little clothes x Smile

AlexAlex Moderator
a blue bump Clapping

Congratualtion Clapping Clapping

nice to see you back

bunnigirlbunnigirl
congrats thought u were due on my girls bday though the 26th have they moved ya dates by a day
xxx

angelsmomangelsmom
one of them says im due 24th another says 25th and another says 26th so i just go in the middle.

hollybeehollybee
they won't tell us the sex of our baby so i bought some unisex stuff just so i could start to get excited - new arrival due 1 Jan!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
did u want boy?i find out what im gavin tuesday and i would like a girl but i dont think i am xxx

hollybeehollybee
have one girl already - wouldn't mind a boy but happy to have another girl as I might know what I'm doing! - as long as it's healthy!

kimbekimbe
whooooooo i loved my 20 week scan even tho i was gobsmacked she was a girl

angelsmomangelsmom
i wanted a girl i think because i know what im doing with a girl. but ive heard of about 3 people in my town who were told one n got the other in last few weeks so im buying neutral stuff, just a few blue bits.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
really cus there is more chance of them bein right with a boy than girl but they can even get it wrong with boy cus the cord can be in the way and they think its the boy bit u know,it would really heart break me if they said i was havin a girl cus i want a girl but i would still be very much in love with my baby just be sad to get all the girly clothes xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews