Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

had 5month scan

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
i know ive been away but am back, had my bday then hols and a busy week.

but been for my 5month scan and all is looking well and good.we asked for the sex and it looks like well be having a baby boy.

so lots of change for me got to decorate caseys room and sort out all her clothes and buy boy clothes.

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Hey Congrats Very happy

angelmumangelmum
Congrats Very happy

supernannymjsupernannymj
Congratulations! Now you can have hours of fun sorting the room out and choosing cute little clothes x Smile

AlexAlex Moderator
a blue bump Very happy

Congratualtion Very happy Very happy

nice to see you back

bunnigirlbunnigirl
congrats thought u were due on my girls bday though the 26th have they moved ya dates by a day
xxx

angelsmomangelsmom
one of them says im due 24th another says 25th and another says 26th so i just go in the middle.

hollybeehollybee
posted 1 decade 1 year ago
they won't tell us the sex of our baby so i bought some unisex stuff just so i could start to get excited - new arrival due 1 Jan!

catgirl_872catgirl_872
did u want boy?i find out what im gavin tuesday and i would like a girl but i dont think i am xxx

hollybeehollybee
have one girl already - wouldn't mind a boy but happy to have another girl as I might know what I'm doing! - as long as it's healthy!

kimbekimbe
whooooooo i loved my 20 week scan even tho i was gobsmacked she was a girl

angelsmomangelsmom
i wanted a girl i think because i know what im doing with a girl. but ive heard of about 3 people in my town who were told one n got the other in last few weeks so im buying neutral stuff, just a few blue bits.

catgirl_872catgirl_872
really cus there is more chance of them bein right with a boy than girl but they can even get it wrong with boy cus the cord can be in the way and they think its the boy bit u know,it would really heart break me if they said i was havin a girl cus i want a girl but i would still be very much in love with my baby just be sad to get all the girly clothes xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews