Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Baby is here

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Last edited by angelmum 1 decade 2 years ago
My OH brother's partner is in labour they tuck her in at 7:30 this morning and she was 4cm dilaterd about an hour ago they cheacked again and she was 5cm dilaterd they have broke her waters and they are going to put her on a drip soon and if she has not progressed alot quicker by the time she is 8-9 cm she will have to have a c-section again it is her second child please wish Terri and Jamie all the best, Terri really wants to have a normal birth this time round has she had to have an emergancy section with Amelia Sad Face oh and Terri is 10 day's early i think with bubs but she was huge LOL
i will update when i know more Very happy

hapydazyhapydazy
Oh, I hope it all goes well for them, wishing the best of luck!! and then some Congratulations too! Very happy

angelmumangelmum
Update Very happy

Terri is now 8cm dilaterd and baby head has moved down Very happy
they have gave her a epidural and said it is looking more likely she will have a normal birth Very happy

HayleyHayley
thats great come on baby!

angelmumangelmum
More update just got a txt Jamie john's brother said that she can start pushing soon

mitchmitch
aww brilliant
donna i thought that was you saying you was expecting LMAO Embarassed

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
thats brill hun. good luck to them

PPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH TERRI Very happy

angelmumangelmum

mitch said:
aww brilliant
Mmmmmmmmmm no thanks LOL Razz

AlexAlex Moderator

mitch said:
aww brilliant

so did I.

Tounge Out Tounge Out Donna Tounge Out Tounge Out I edited your title hun so now one esle had a panic attack like me Embarassed

angelmumangelmum

alex said:

mitch said:
aww brilliant

so did I.

Tounge Out Tounge Out Donna Tounge Out Tounge Out I edited your title hun so now one esle had a panic attack like me Embarassed
PMSFL Razz

angelmumangelmum
UPDATE

Terri has been took down to theatre they are going to try and get baby out buy suction cap if that dont work they will have to do a c-section Jamie said because Terri is not contracting properly something about her contractions are not strong enough Sad Face poor Terri i hope this work's because she has been in hospital since 7:30 this morning and she really wanterd a natural birth this time round Sad Face i will update again when i know more

angelmumangelmum
Terri has had the baby she had a natural birth in the end with the help of suction Very happy

baby was born at 8:58pm birth weight was 9lb 4oz
and the baby is alittle boy Love Terri and Jamie have named the baby
Jay Lee Love Very happy

goblueteamgoblueteam
sorry was being nosy reading this forum as i have just joined but saw your post and wanted to say Congratulations to your family Very happy

bunnigirlbunnigirl
congrats babe my sis whos pic u see earlier had a natural birth after a section and if terri is feeling the same she will be elated that she did it i no rebecca was
congrats again and a baby bigger than my lewis yey didnt think it was possible lol
xxxx

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Congrats, love the name!

carlacarla
Very happy big congrats, i really love the name Love

candgsmumcandgsmum
AW congratulations to your brother and his family xxx

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
Congratulations to your brother and his family

xxx

HayleyHayley
congrats Love Very happy

jo-jojo-jo
Very happy Congratulations to your bro, SIL and family on their little boy.xxxx Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews