Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

17th child

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
the dugger family who you might of seen on tv welcomed their 17th child yeserday baby girl called jennifer danielle 8 pound 8 delievered natural i think Shocked


angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
17 kids is just mad Crazy

jo-jojo-jo
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Crazy WOW and im fretting about eventually having 2 lol

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
17!!That is mad!You couldn't actually be able to spend proper time with any of them. I only want two.

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
I remember watching on discovery health when they had the 16th!!! IMO they are mad Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

all those kids, no-one works and they home educate them. They also name the all starting with J!! Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

crazy_girlcrazy_girl
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
i watched that too..isnt all there kids names begin with J??? or was it somthing else i watched???

xxx

bunnigirlbunnigirl
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
i am hurting just thinking bout haveing 17 babies lol
i would like one more one day and thats it
xxx

HayleyHayley
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
omg Shocked them kids cant get the 1-1 attention surely Shocked

hipmommahipmomma
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
after seeing this i did a bit of reading up on it. I dont think the kids are really getting a very socially healthy lifestyle, its a shame.

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
I think someone from authority or something should take action and give her/him the snip. Its unfair on the children and people who work.

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

Kelly_Cait said:
I think someone from authority or something should take action and give her/him the snip. Its unfair on the children and people who work.
Totaly agree with you Tounge Out

alis378alis378
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Oh dear - not heard this story - are we paying for them?????
x

HannyHanny
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
- My blog
thats mad

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

alis378 said:
Oh dear - not heard this story - are we paying for them?????
x


They haven't got jobs, so they will prob be on some form of benefit I think, so tax players are playing for them.

I'm on benefits, but currently looking for a job, but they are taking the piss!

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
it said on one of the programmes that the family are totally debt free

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

Kelly_Cait said:

alis378 said:
Oh dear - not heard this story - are we paying for them?????
x


They haven't got jobs, so they will prob be on some form of benefit I think, so tax players are playing for them.

I'm on benefits, but currently looking for a job, but they are taking the pee!


They are an American family living in America. So we (British) dont pay for them

kimbekimbe
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
this pic is of the family after they had baby 16 joyhannah-faith ,,, shes nerley 2 now and baby number 17 is jennifer-danielle


carlacarla
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
i remember see the program about them.

at least having that many children they should just pop out nice and quick Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
posted 1 decade 2 years ago

alex said:

Kelly_Cait said:

alis378 said:
Oh dear - not heard this story - are we paying for them?????
x


They haven't got jobs, so they will prob be on some form of benefit I think, so tax players are playing for them.

I'm on benefits, but currently looking for a job, but they are taking the pee!


They are an American family living in America. So we (British) dont pay for them


O right, didn't know that.

mitchmitch
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
omg shes never popped another one Shocked
i think the first time i watched a programme abou them it was 14 and counting or 15 and counting but 17 jeeeessssss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews