Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

I've had 2 1/2 hours sleep :(

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
George has been screaming most of the night Crying We aren't too sure what is wrong with him though, it is either a tooth pushing through or stomach ache we can't really tell which. He's being writhing about we think with stomach cramps poor mite.

He had a 2 hours on the sofa with me while Martin got some kip in bed. We are absolutely knackered and I've got work in less than 3 hours so no point trying to get any sleep Sleep

Mart has managed to get him down to sleep but we will see how long that lasts. Poor little thing, I feel worse because I'm not so sure what is wrong with him and mummy's are supposed to know Sad Face he's not got a temperature and he is still eating!?

jo-jojo-jo
Kiss Oh you poor thing!I hope George is feeling a bit better this morning.Did you manage to get a little more sleep?Its so hard when you dont know whats wrong with your LO.Prob teeth cutting through?hope you get a good nights sleep tonight hun.xxx Kiss

mumof2_jomumof2_jo
Kiss aww poor little mite, you must be shattered I cant function if iv had no sleep Sleep could you not get the day off work to catch up on a few winks, not sure what it could be Sad Face hope he feels better soon x x

HayleyHayley
awwww poor george, its horrible when they are poorly and u dunno what to do to help them! Sad Face

hapydazyhapydazy
Kiss I hope you all are feeling better tonight sweety.

hipmommahipmomma
Hope you are feeling better, and get to catch up tonight xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Well he had a good 3 hours on the sofa and had loads of breakfast then went back to sleep to wake up for his dinner LOL! He has been fine all day, so fine infact my hubby decided he would take him and Charlotte away in the caravan, I'm off to meet up with them tomorrow after work, then we can spend the rest of the weekend together.

Mart said that I can get a full nights sleep and not have to worry about sorting out the kids bless him Love Although I'm missing them all already Wink

We think it could have been a bit of stomach ache but still a bit unsure.

HayleyHayley
awww enjoy the peace hun Love

goblueteamgoblueteam
Awww poor little mite and poor you too Kiss

Enjoy your weekend Smile

AlexAlex Moderator
Very happy hope you have a fab weekend Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search