Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

bath or shower which do you prefer?

kjermainkjermain
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
- My blog
i love a long shower, after i've washed i just stand there for ages its so relaxing. I really really hate bathing though, i havent been in the bath for ummmm, *adds up quick* 18 months. "wow i didnt realise it was that long!

CathyGCathyG
Like a bath on the odd occassion, nice long soak in bubbles. Shave my legs,armpits etc. But on the whole prefer a long hot shower, just standing there with the water flowing over. Anyone ever had a monsoon shower? Its not some version of a golden shower (if you're wondereing!) its a really hard, fast, huge amount of water shower like you get in a spa. they are magic.!

baby_lukbaby_luk
I envy all of you so much!! we don't have bath tubs at home... i have to make do with showers but on holidays!! Very happy Very happy Kiss it's only baths..

CharleyCharley
I do love a long soak in the tub but rarely get time for that Sad Face

hapydazyhapydazy
I love a bath to soak and relax and a shower to get clean. I haven't had a nice relaxing bath in a long time either.... hhmmmm Aaralyn goes with Daddy and Grandma for the weekend, I feel a nice long bath coming in the near future......

kimbekimbe
got to be a shower my hair always feels so much cleaner when its been washed in the shower

goblueteamgoblueteam
i have to say i prefer baths for relaxing in i also like to read in the bath too Smile
but for a quick wash and to feel really clean i go for a shower its nice to be able to wash my hair at the same time whereas when i have a bath i end up either washing my hair afterwards once im out or leave it til the morning.

angelmumangelmum
I prefare baths light some candels and loads of bubble bath it is lovely to relax in after a hard day running around after the kids Wink

CharlieCharlie
Defo baths
I love to pamper myself with bathbombs and stuff
Though i do like to shower if it has been a really hot day

Kelly_CaitKelly_Cait
Baths, still need to get someone to install my shower, had it since May!

carla234carla234
shower feel so fresh affter it i feal quite dizzy in the bath dont know why

GTTkelGTTkel
I prefer showers but mine has been broken for ages Sad Face

Hayls82Hayls82
posted 1 decade 2 years ago
Have a bath once a week, usually on Sundays and pretty much shower every day throughout the week.
Would love to have more baths but always need a shower every morning to get me awake lol

petalspetals
I love bath than shower. I feel fresh after having bath......that too with hot water..........I hardly prefer showers...i feel relax and it rejuvenates me

Hayley_KevHayley_Kev
i shower - i dont like the idea of sitting in my dirty water! especially when its that time of month! i find baths rather dirty and never feel clean! when i was about 7months preg with ethan we had a shower installed and iv never had a bath since!!

spenserspenser
posted 7 years 2 months ago
i definitely prefer bath, but i don't have bath tub in my bathroom. So i have to go with shower. I am think of buying an inflatable spa pool from online store shopfromshop, LOL

amanda1212amanda1212
posted 3 years 8 months ago
Shower because I can be more quick than taking a bath

MMartellMMartell
posted 3 years 7 months ago
I make it sure to take a bath daily to clean my entire body before I go out in the morning. Then, I also do a quick shower before going to bed just to feel comfortable.

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 3 years 5 months ago
Bath!! shower when I'm in a rush Very happy

MrsJohnsonMrsJohnson
posted 1 year 10 months ago
Shower is quick but there is nothing better than a good bath with bubbles

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews