Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

Pink live DVD

angelmumangelmum
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
I have just got the pink live dvd and wow she is amazing i would love to go and see her live sometime Very happy i love all her songs and she is such a talenterd artist i cant belive i have not bought her dvd sooner Wink im going to hint on to John to book tickets to go see her live Wink

jo-jojo-jo
Very happy YAY i am a huge Pink fan!I just recently went to her concert in May (in Australia).It was awsome her show was the best i have seen in a while.She also did a few songs susspended in the air with no net underneath her.I got GA tickets and lined up for ages and we were right at the front.She is very friendly and came over to us and sat on the edge of the stage she sung and high 5 us.LMAO (i sound like a star struck teenie bobper) Crazy .If you get a chance go see her show its worth every cent. Very happy

sugarsugar Moderator
you know what i think hun Wink i saw her in oct last yr doing that concert and it was breathtaking!

ive also met her in person and shook hands with her shes brilliant and sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice and down to earth!

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
Pink is fab. i love her music and think shes a great person. against animal cruelty. go girl!!!!! Very happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews