Join JustParents to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join for free

if your not married do your kids?

mumof2mumof2
posted 1 decade 3 years ago
have your surname or your partners?

mine have there dads im the odd one out Sad Face

sugarsugar Moderator
Charlotte has DF's surname and so will this baby be having DFs surname. We may get married after bubs is born!

emma1978emma1978
both mine have got richards surname, i wouldnt inflict mine on anybody

EmilyEmily
Isabelle has DP's, but I wish she has mine as its more interesting! I thought it would be easier for when/if we get married, atleast then I won't have to go through the hassle of changing her surname.

HayleyHayley
the kids have jamies!

shannon asked me the other day why i havent got the sam,e name as them Shocked i didnt know what to say! i just said that we werent married yet Razz

DobbinDobbin
My daughter's dad said she could have my surname as my family hadn't got a boy to carry on the family name and my son's father wasn't around after he found out I was pregnant so I got the boy that my family wanted. the kids will probably be confused when I marry in February and have a different name then!

EveryRoseEveryRose
Mine have their dads surname too...so I'm left out too Sad Face

TwinMummiTwinMummi
Mine have Richards surname. I also changed my surname to richards surname whilst I was pregnant as I still had my married name and didnlt want to have the boys with that surname.

We may get married one day but I'm in no hurry as I've been there an done that and feel we're happy just as we are Very happy Very happy Very happy

tiggytiggy
For the time beinmg Alyssa has my surname but wen we get married we wil change it to rays. however i tokl my surbame from my stepdad when he died sloo i might just extend her name lol.

mitchmitch
all th ekids have there daddys name

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search

Questions needing your answer

Latest Reviews